Blatent Spam: Blackthorn/Spartan PC

Looking for something in particular? Want to get rid of something? Need to test?

Blatent Spam: Blackthorn/Spartan PC

Postby Thorn » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 am

That's right, I'm not hiding it. This is 100% ham substitute in a can.

I'll ban myself later. :p

It's just that something neat came out today, and I'm spreading the word. A PC manufacturer I represent just added customized websites with carts for their dealers, which includes yours truly. Please take a look if you're so inclined. I can't offer any discounts yet, mainly because they haven't put in any kind of dealer code/discount system so far. That and the profit margin is low... Seriously, if anyone is actually interested in buying something, let me know in a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

Online Configuration Pages
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Postby brwrdrvr » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 am

Thorn wrote:That's right, I'm not hiding it. This is 100% ham substitute in a can.

I'll ban myself later. :p

It's just that something neat came out today, and I'm spreading the word. A PC manufacturer I represent just added customized websites with carts for their dealers, which includes yours truly. Please take a look if you're so inclined. I can't offer any discounts yet, mainly because they haven't put in any kind of dealer code/discount system so far. That and the profit margin is low... Seriously, if anyone is actually interested in buying something, let me know in a PM and I'll see what I can do for you.

Online Configuration Pages

Sent link to my email for archiving. :D
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Postby streaker69 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:09 am

I just reported this thread.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Barry » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:11 am

Holy shit! Look at this resolution!
10.1” 11024x600 4-Wire Resistive Touch Screen
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
Barry

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade/Share