My stash of Orinoco Gold cards

Looking for something in particular? Want to get rid of something? Need to test?

My stash of Orinoco Gold cards

Postby Starpoint » Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Guys, I have 13 extra cards I got from the goodwill store in houston. I cleaned them out basically.. paid 5 dollars a card for 10 of them and they gave me the last 3 for free.

Here is the deal... I will keep 3 for myself but want to sell the rest.. I think I still have my paypal account (have not used it in years) so I let me look into that... but the price per card will be 10 a card plus shipping. However if you want to buy a few at a time, price can go down some and if you want to buy all 10, well all the better.

Scruge I know you went over there after I did to see if I left any (not a chance) so if you want some, PM me and we can work a special deal out since you live in the same city as me.
Against the run of the mill, static as it seems

We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines -- of grand designs...

Tonight's movie "Soylent Green" has been brought to you by our sponsor - Waste Management

My mind is like a Steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in most states
Starpoint

Postby brwrdrvr » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:34 am

Starpoint wrote:Guys, I have 13 extra cards I got from the goodwill store in houston. I cleaned them out basically.. paid 5 dollars a card for 10 of them and they gave me the last 3 for free.

Here is the deal... I will keep 3 for myself but want to sell the rest.. I think I still have my paypal account (have not used it in years) so I let me look into that... but the price per card will be 10 a card plus shipping. However if you want to buy a few at a time, price can go down some and if you want to buy all 10, well all the better.

Scruge I know you went over there after I did to see if I left any (not a chance) so if you want some, PM me and we can work a special deal out since you live in the same city as me.

Those two words in the same sentence always makes me worry. :eek:
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Postby beakmyn » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:28 am

Hurry it a limited time offer! Call in the next 20 minutes. Members in the Northeast can call now those west of the Mississippi river must wait till tomorrow. If lines are busy please call back.
beakmyn

Postby Starpoint » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:43 pm

Special deal means I do not have to collect for shipping fees...
Against the run of the mill, static as it seems

We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines -- of grand designs...

Tonight's movie "Soylent Green" has been brought to you by our sponsor - Waste Management

My mind is like a Steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in most states
Starpoint

Postby Barry » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:37 am

Starpoint wrote:Special deal means I do not have to collect for shipping fees...

"Scruge gets free shipping.... [SIZE="1"]With a special price adjustment[/SIZE]"
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
Barry

Postby Scruge » Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:55 pm

My problem is I'm down to one notebook with pcmcia slot, and have already 8 cards.
Scruge

Postby Barry » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 am

Scruge wrote:My problem is I'm down to one notebook with pcmcia slot, and have already 8 cards.

At least you have a laptop with a pcmcia card slot....
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
Barry

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade/Share