cowpatty for OSX

Postby brwrdrvr » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:15 am

beakmyn wrote:Those visions are from the swamp gas and left over anti-freeze in your still NOT because you're a time traveler. And before you go thinking you're traveling in time check to make sure you didn't forget to change your watch because of daylight savings time.

Doh! :eek:

And all this time I thought I was getting my emails quicker then everyone else. :(

Dutch wrote:You forget he's The Cajun.. And after all when you arrive at Baton Rouge Airport, the captains announcement does give you a hint of what to expect : "We are now on final approach to land at Baton Rouge Airport. Please fasten your seatbelt, fold the table to an upright position, and set the time on your watch 20 years back.."

Doh! Doh! :eek: :eek:

Sad but true.

You think that's funny, you should see how they live where my wife is from. :D
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Postby itsnotme » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:31 am

brwrdrvr wrote: <the cajun said something here.>
You think that's funny, you should see how they live where my wife is from. :D

Nah, I don't have to go all the way over there, I just drive south and see where Streaker lives. I'm sure it's somewhat similar! ;)
itsnotme

Postby beakmyn » Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:46 am

[quote="itsnotme"]Nah, I don't have to go all the way over there, I just drive south and see where Streaker lives. I'm sure it's somewhat similar! ]

You don't have to drive that far, just go down as far as Prattsburgh
beakmyn

Postby streaker69 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:26 am

[quote="itsnotme"]Nah, I don't have to go all the way over there, I just drive south and see where Streaker lives. I'm sure it's somewhat similar! ]

Ahh, well if you come down, I'll show you where the real Amish live, not the tourist trap Amish.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Dutch » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:42 am

brwrdrvr wrote:You think that's funny, you should see how they live where my wife is from. :D

Ahh that explains the old pictures I got from an undisclosed source, of you when you courted your then wife-to-be down there...

[ATTACH]6207[/ATTACH]

Good to see you had hair in your youth.. Oh, and nice bone you brought to impress her.. :p

Dutch
Attachments
caveman.jpg
caveman.jpg (19.62 KiB) Viewed 1476 times
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby brwrdrvr » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:51 am

Dutch wrote:Ahh that explains the old pictures I got from an undisclosed source, of you when you courted your then wife-to-be down there...

[ATTACH]6207[/ATTACH]

Good to see you had hair in your youth.. Oh, and nice bone you brought to impress her.. :p

Dutch

Yea that's what she said. :D
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Previous

Return to Mac OS