Cannot find 'Ministumbler' (or one of its componets).

Questions and configuration information about the MiniStumbler software

Cannot find 'Ministumbler' (or one of its componets).

Postby quantez420 » Thu May 12, 2005 12:17 pm

Ok,
I'm still obviously a newb. I hardly have S&@! for posts but I have read and still read these forums many times a week. I've found that the search works well if you know what to search for..duh.
My problem is this;
I try to install ministumbler on my ipaq 3650. It seems to install ok and when I go to lauch it it says " Cannot find 'Ministumbler' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the required libraries are available. " It won't load. I've searched and searched and from what I've found it seems it may be missing a cab.file or some sort of file. I've read that some who have a simular problem just go back to using 0.3. I cant find it to try but I dont want it anyways.
What do I do?

ipaq 3650
window ce vers.3.0
pcmcia single sleeve
older gold card (lucent technologies)
NO...Officer thats a smoke bomb not an M-80 :D
quantez420

Postby streaker69 » Thu May 12, 2005 12:20 pm

quantez420 wrote:Ok,
I'm still obviously a newb. I hardly have S&@! for posts but I have read and still read these forums many times a week. I've found that the search works well if you know what to search for..duh.
My problem is this]" Cannot find 'Ministumbler' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the required libraries are available. "[/B] It won't load. I've searched and searched and from what I've found it seems it may be missing a cab.file or some sort of file. I've read that some who have a simular problem just go back to using 0.3. I cant find it to try but I dont want it anyways.
What do I do?

ipaq 3650
window ce vers.3.0
pcmcia single sleeve

Your searching skills are weak youngone.

http://www.vawifi.com/ward.php

Found it in about 15 seconds.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Thorn » Thu May 12, 2005 1:15 pm

In other cases where people have had similar problems some solved the issue by manually installing the binary files into their iPAQ.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Postby wrzwaldo » Thu May 12, 2005 1:29 pm

quantez420 wrote:

I've read that some who have a simular problem just go back to using 0.3. I cant find it to try but I dont want it anyways.

If you ever need to roll back to 0.3 you can always find it here.
wrzwaldo

Postby yz7rea » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:20 am

quantez420 wrote:Ok,
My problem is this]" Cannot find 'Ministumbler' (or one of its components). Make sure the path and filename are correct and all the required libraries are available. "[/B] It won't load. I've searched and searched and from what I've found it seems it may be missing a cab.file or some sort of file. I've read that some who have a simular problem just go back to using 0.3. I cant find it to try but I dont want it anyways.
What do I do?

ipaq 3650
window ce vers.3.0
pcmcia single sleeve

Hey there! I hate the ME TOO messages, but I have the same problem on iPAQ 3670 running WinCE 3.0. Going back to using ministumbler 0.3.23 solved the problem, however I'd like to see the problem solved so I can upgrade to 0.4.0.

PS I get the same message when I install Agile Messenger for WinCE on my 3670. Couldn't solve that one unfortunatelly and with ICQ for WinCE not supporting my model I'm without a good IM software on my handheld. Any suggestions?

Vladimir
yz7rea
Mini Stumbler

Postby G8tK33per » Sat Sep 24, 2005 9:55 pm

yz7rea wrote:Hey there! I hate the ME TOO messages, but I have the same problem on iPAQ 3670 running WinCE 3.0. Going back to using ministumbler 0.3.23 solved the problem, however I'd like to see the problem solved so I can upgrade to 0.4.0.

PS I get the same message when I install Agile Messenger for WinCE on my 3670. Couldn't solve that one unfortunatelly and with ICQ for WinCE not supporting my model I'm without a good IM software on my handheld. Any suggestions?

Vladimir

Yup...contact the Agile support folks. Moron.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

Return to MiniStumbler