Err Or-81

Questions and configuration information about the MiniStumbler software

Err Or-81

Postby caridgway » Thu May 19, 2005 11:05 pm

Yesterday I installed Ministumbler 4 and the driver for my Orinoco Silver card on my old iPAQ 3835 and was able to see a neighbor's AP and the Microsoft dongle on my desktop (listed twice?). Today I fired it up and all I get is ERR OR-81. I have removed and reseated the card and reset the iPAQ to no avail. What is the error and how do I get rid of it?
caridgway
Mini Stumbler

Postby Badazz » Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:40 pm

caridgway wrote:Yesterday I installed Ministumbler 4 and the driver for my Orinoco Silver card on my old iPAQ 3835 and was able to see a neighbor's AP and the Microsoft dongle on my desktop (listed twice?). Today I fired it up and all I get is ERR OR-81. I have removed and reseated the card and reset the iPAQ to no avail. What is the error and how do I get rid of it?

A little late fore an answer, but i try anyway.. the errorcode, is because the wifi has been shutdown before ministumbler was closed correctly, by hit file and exit.. to fix the problem, just hit play to stop scanning, and hit play again to start scanning.. and then it´ll work..
Badazz
Mini Stumbler

Return to MiniStumbler