Graph in MiniStumbler

Questions and configuration information about the MiniStumbler software

Graph in MiniStumbler

Postby Pedja » Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:47 am

I use laptop and Netstupbler to adrjusta antenna direction. NetStubler graph is essential tool.

I deciced to get rid of laptop and use PDA for the sam epurpose, with MiniStumbler. I almost bought device but frend told me that MiniSTumbler do not do graphs.

Is there a reason for lacking such an important feature? Are there plans for graph to be added, even the simplest one?
Pedja
Mini Stumbler

Postby Dutch » Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:42 am

Pedja wrote:I use laptop and Netstupbler to adrjusta antenna direction. NetStubler graph is essential tool.

I deciced to get rid of laptop and use PDA for the sam epurpose, with MiniStumbler. I almost bought device but frend told me that MiniSTumbler do not do graphs.

Is there a reason for lacking such an important feature? Are there plans for graph to be added, even the simplest one?

Next time, try to read the Forum Section descriptions. Your post has nothing WHATSOEVER to do with the scope for this section :
Forum Section description wrote: Suggestions/Requests
Want to see something on NetStumbler.com/.org? Post your idea here! (Note - Posting does not guarantee that your idea will be implemented)

Moved to the MiniStumbler section.

To answer your questions : Yes, Marius decided that he didn't want to implement it at this time.
And any plans to implement it at a future date depends solely on Marius changing his mind at that time.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby Pedja » Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:46 am

Sorry, I thought I was giving an suggestion. I just thought it would be good to have something similar to this in ministumbler:
Image Image

Thank you for clarification on this matter.
Pedja
Mini Stumbler

Return to MiniStumbler