socket sdio 802.11b and xdaII ?

Questions and configuration information about the MiniStumbler software

Postby Thorn » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:53 pm

Rickjames5150 wrote:Please remove my email addresses from your post, what on earth would you post that for?

Because that's the way it is done. You're no different than any other person who get's banned. Temporary bans don't get the email and IP posted, permanent bans do. It helps us recognise people who, gee, reregister and keep making a big deal about how they shouldn't have been banned, they're not making a big deal out of it and they won't be back (unless of course, they can make one more post.)
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Postby G8tK33per » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:29 am

bigcalidave wrote:Hey G8tK33per, I'm sure we are all really sick of losers like you. Find something else to do if you have nothing useful to say.

If you read that post you linked to, you would see that some people can make it work, and some are having problems. This thread, for instance, tells about how it is NOT working for some people. That's why I asked for an answer. I didn't ask for someone to point me to another thread where one person says they have it working, I'm looking for people that are actually interested in whether or not it works!! I'm sure there are other users out there who have the social skills to actually solve a problem, unlike you.

Build your post count somewhere else.

Specifically, some users report that the wifi SD card from sandisk works. Some say the one with the 256 mem doesn't work, but as I don't know the actual details, I can't figure out what the difference is.
Some users say the socket card works, but also there are people who can't make it happen...

Anyone ELSE have some information??

And yes, I have searched, morons like you are the ones who fill posts with useless crap that makes it hard to find real information.
Fuck you cocksucker, you're goddamned question was answered. You're just to asslicking lazy to look for the information yourself you fucking moron. Eat shit and die. If you can't get a supported card to work then you're just a stoopid fuck that's wasting OUR time. Take a hike cockbag.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

Postby G8tK33per » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:32 am

Rickjames5150 wrote:Bullies, don't you have anything better to do? Why would you ban me? I've been reading these forums for a long time, I guess I don't read the news or off-topic sections where g8keeper always posts. I come here for answers and usually I can find what I'm looking for just by looking around, but in this case, I couldn't, so I asked a question. Great way to overreact, and to make it a waste of my time trying to learn something instead of sitting in the shadows and reading, hoping someone might just post the answer without the question being asked.

Thorn, I wasn't trying to offend one of your elite group of mods, but "try search" is the most worthless answer anyone can give in a forum. If it was a really ridiculous question like "how do I install MS on my PDA" then it's most likely something that you can actually find an answer to. My post was just trying to bring up a topic that had been left alone for a few weeks, and didn't have an answer.

Ban this account too, I'm not coming back to sit around and get trashed because I haven't made thousands of posts so everyone "knows" me.

Waaaa, my pussy hurts. Shut the fuck up and go away you fat lazy asswad.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

Previous

Return to MiniStumbler