Questions and configuration information about the NetStumbler software

Postby brwrdrvr » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:35 am

theprez98 wrote:We had MRE's for 3 days out in the Kuwaiti desert. Fun stuff... :rolleyes:

Just 3? :D
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Postby bobfunland » Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:52 am

theprez98 wrote:We had MRE's for 3 days out in the Kuwaiti desert. Fun stuff... :rolleyes:
Just 3 days? Wuss.:rolleyes:
[MARQUEE][BLINK]Space Bison: Exploring the Universe[/BLINK][/MARQUEE]
bobfunland

Postby brwrdrvr » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:34 am

bobfunland wrote:Just 3 days? Wuss.:rolleyes:

How many days was it for you Bob? I know I ate so many during the 4.5 months I was over there in '91 that I am still digesting them. :D
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Postby Barry » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:27 am

brwrdrvr wrote:How many days was it for you Bob? I know I ate so many during the 4.5 months I was over there in '91 that I am still digesting them. :D

That explains the pictures........ :D
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
Barry

Postby brwrdrvr » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:31 am

Barry wrote:That explains the pictures........ :D

Hell. try printing one of my pics out. The damn thing weighs 5lbs by itself. :D

I need Freg to photochop me on Jabba the hut's body sitting behind the computer screen. :D
brwrdrvr

Postby streaker69 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:48 am

I don't know why you guys are bitching about MRE's. According to the History Channel show I saw about them, they're quite tasty and very nutritious.

You're not saying that the History Channel is wrong, are you?
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby brwrdrvr » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:04 pm

streaker69 wrote:I don't know why you guys are bitching about MRE's. According to the History Channel show I saw about them, they're quite tasty and very nutritious.

From what I understand they have been getting better through the years since I have been out of the Army. I know that there were only a few I could stomach back then. The rest I used for trading for other MRE's or useful items.
brwrdrvr

Postby beakmyn » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:04 pm

streaker69 wrote:I don't know why you guys are bitching about MRE's. According to the History Channel show I saw about them, they're quite tasty and very nutritious.

They were quoting Wikipedia. :D
beakmyn

Postby fregniacciaro » Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:45 pm

brwrdrvr wrote:Hell. try printing one of my pics out. The damn thing weighs 5lbs by itself. :D

I need Freg to photochop me on Jabba the hut's body sitting behind the computer screen. :D

As soon as my laptop is back in working order...
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby theprez98 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:45 pm

brwrdrvr wrote:Just 3? :D

Only three. :p
[font="Courier New"]"\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";[/font]
theprez98

Postby bobfunland » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:27 am

brwrdrvr wrote:How many days was it for you Bob? I know I ate so many during the 4.5 months I was over there in '91 that I am still digesting them. :D
About two months when I was down in New Orleans after the hurricane. After that were got some caterer who's deranged idea of a main dinner entre was cottage cheese garnished with ground black pepper. But I think the best part was having bagel sandwiches and snickers bars every day for lunch. If you haven't had dinner on the back loading dock of the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center all the while living a scene out of "The Birds", but with flies the size of pigeons, then you haven't lived at all.
bobfunland

Postby bobfunland » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:37 am

brwrdrvr wrote:From what I understand they have been getting better through the years since I have been out of the Army. I know that there were only a few I could stomach back then. The rest I used for trading for other MRE's or useful items.

They have changed quite a bit. They took out all the freeze dried fruit crap and replaced it with real fruit cocktail. They also added these chemical heaters to cook the food too (also makes nices little IEDs <insert devil smilie here/>). There's also a wider range of menus too, like Beef Teriyaki and Spaghetti w/ Meat Balls.
bobfunland

Postby theprez98 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:14 am

bobfunland wrote:They have changed quite a bit. They took out all the freeze dried fruit crap and replaced it with real fruit cocktail. They also added these chemical heaters to cook the food too (also makes nices little IEDs <insert devil smilie here/>). There's also a wider range of menus too, like Beef Teriyaki and Spaghetti w/ Meat Balls.

I agree they are not too bad if you don't have to eat them for very long!!!
[font="Courier New"]"\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";[/font]
theprez98

Postby Monitr7 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:02 am

After about a week of them (the old ones, at least) formations were always fun.

"Take a knee, 1st platoon!" <fart>
"Okay, we're going to move with the infantry along the MSR..." <fart> "... then, we'll hit the wire at the OPFOR's TOC..." <fart, fart, fart, shart> "... goddamit, guys, stop with the..." <fart, shart, fart, uh-oh>
WTOTD Industries - Where quality is Job #3.

G8tK33per doesn't care about the tarded people!
-Kanye West
Monitr7

Postby brwrdrvr » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:05 am

bobfunland wrote:They have changed quite a bit. They took out all the freeze dried fruit crap and replaced it with real fruit cocktail. They also added these chemical heaters to cook the food too (also makes nices little IEDs <insert devil smilie here/>). There's also a wider range of menus too, like Beef Teriyaki and Spaghetti w/ Meat Balls.

They were starting to come out with those when I was in. They were very hard to come by at the time.
brwrdrvr

PreviousNext

Return to NetStumbler