All the search engines, including Google suddenly stopped working... NOT!

Is this a good wifi card

Postby Bighomedog11 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:24 am

Hey i am wondering if this wifi card is good? And does anyone know how much MB it will take up on my pc?And were can i use this card at to get online?
Here the one i thinken about getting i know it a off-brand..
Card
Bighomedog11
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:00 am

Postby Thorn » Wed Nov 09, 2005 5:31 am

Bighomedog11 wrote:Hey i am wondering if this wifi card is good?
Define "good."
Bighomedog11 wrote:And does anyone know how much MB it will take up on my pc?
http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/
Bighomedog11 wrote:And were can i use this card at to get online?
http://www.justfuckinggoogleit.com/

Binned.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn
 
Posts: 10340
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 3:00 am
Location: Villa Straylight

What is the best WiFi PCI card for PC P4333

Postby vanzant » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:51 pm

What is the best WiFi PCMCIA card for PC P4333?
vanzant
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:40 pm

Postby dakkon2k » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:09 pm

vanzant wrote:I bought a WiFi@HOME Lan Card on Internet. It didn't come with the software CD. Can anyone help me to find where i might be able to locate the necessary info? On the Asus website, i couldn't find it there.


Damn google is broke again...:eek:
Asus`s web sites search is broke? :eek:
Must be a bad day for search engines...:p
Unable to apply patch, Please install M$ Outlook to continue. :confused:
A journey of a thousand posts begins with How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
dakkon2k
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:49 am
Location: Quite a bit EAST & a smidgen south of the world famous Rat. 2 miles from the beach or 1/2 a mile

Postby syale » Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:13 am

Is there anywhere else to download aircrack 2.41 (windows zip). I need a copy after a recent re-image.

S:-)
syale
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Houston

Aircrack 2.41

Postby syale » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:23 am

I cannot get to Devine's site and I have just reimaged my PC. Does anyone have a copy of the Aircrack 2.41 windows zip file that they could forward to me?

Stephen
syale
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Houston

Postby fregniacciaro » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:46 am

Check personalwireless.org

Please donate to help keep the site running.
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
User avatar
fregniacciaro
 
Posts: 1868
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2002 4:30 pm
Location: Sq'rat on the loose!! Shoot 'im! (not you G8t)

Postby dakkon2k » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:55 am

Guess google is broke?
Wonder how long before this one gets binned like the last one?
Unable to apply patch, Please install M$ Outlook to continue. :confused:
A journey of a thousand posts begins with How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
dakkon2k
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:49 am
Location: Quite a bit EAST & a smidgen south of the world famous Rat. 2 miles from the beach or 1/2 a mile

Postby Monitr7 » Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:57 am

dakkon2k wrote:Guess google is broke?


My fault! Sorry!
WTOTD Industries - Where quality is Job #3.

G8tK33per doesn't care about the tarded people!
-Kanye West
User avatar
Monitr7
 
Posts: 1694
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:55 am
Location: Rebrandsoftware's mom's house...

Aircrack 2.41

Postby syale » Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:02 am

fregniacciaro wrote:Check personalwireless.org


Found Aircrack 2.1 there but I am after a later version..

Stephen
syale
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 9:01 am
Location: Houston

Macstumbler query

Postby van_patten » Sun Dec 18, 2005 5:22 am

Hi,

Second time poster - before I start I apologise if any of my terminology isn't right. I have also searched the forums and couldn't find a query that quite matched what I was after.

I have found several unprotected AP's in my local area (south London, UK). Wanting to stay on the right side of the law, I have tried using various "hotspot" listing websites to try and see if anything matched the SSID of the AP's my Mac found (just using its Airport card).

The reasoning behind this was so that I could find out where the AP was based and then find out directly if the AP is okay for me to use (or if I should be paying a subscription or whatever, incidentally I am writing this from my PC and paid for broadband account).

I have found Macstumbler and my question is, does it provide OS co-ordinates without linking a GPS (NEMA spec?) device to my Mac?

In the industry I am working in I have access to a lot of the Ordnance Survey co-ordinates for large chunks of south London. If Macstumbler provides the OS co-ordinates (without a GPS device attached) the chances are I can match it with the Autocad tiles and mapping I use at work (in my lunch break obviously, there is also a link on the web for local OS co-ordinates).

Thanks in advance,
van_patten
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 4:44 am

Postby Dutch » Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:18 am

van_patten wrote:Hi,

Second time poster - before I start I apologise if any of my terminology isn't right. I have also searched the forums and couldn't find a query that quite matched what I was after.

I have found several unprotected AP's in my local area (south London, UK). Wanting to stay on the right side of the law, I have tried using various "hotspot" listing websites to try and see if anything matched the SSID of the AP's my Mac found (just using its Airport card).

The reasoning behind this was so that I could find out where the AP was based and then find out directly if the AP is okay for me to use (or if I should be paying a subscription or whatever, incidentally I am writing this from my PC and paid for broadband account).

I have found Macstumbler and my question is, does it provide OS co-ordinates without linking a GPS (NEMA spec?) device to my Mac?

In the industry I am working in I have access to a lot of the Ordnance Survey co-ordinates for large chunks of south London. If Macstumbler provides the OS co-ordinates (without a GPS device attached) the chances are I can match it with the Autocad tiles and mapping I use at work (in my lunch break obviously, there is also a link on the web for local OS co-ordinates).

Thanks in advance,

This is the NetStumbler forums. For information pertaining the features of the Macstumbler program, you should contact the people behind the Macstumbler program.
Plugging the program name into google will return the link to their website.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
User avatar
Dutch
 
Posts: 6698
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: City of Mermaids, Denmark

Postby audit » Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:54 am

syale wrote:Found Aircrack 2.1 there but I am after a later version..

Stephen


Guess you need to look harder on the site.
User avatar
audit
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:00 am
Location: In the Octagon

So I got this and Id like to know

Postby disrupter » Wed Dec 21, 2005 3:52 pm

I tried NetStumbler but it doesn't seem to detect it, is there any thing I can do


4Mbps 802.11g Wireless USB 2.0 Adapter with HotSpot Detector
TEW-429UB

Image

http://www.trendnet.com/products/TEW-429UB.htm

thanks
disrupter
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:31 am

Postby renderman » Wed Dec 21, 2005 4:01 pm

And so it begins...
User avatar
renderman
 
Posts: 1867
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2002 5:29 pm
Location: Anywhere but Utah

Next

Return to Newbie Bin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 3 guests