AOL'ers and Non-Typers Die Here

Man In the Middle tool

Postby Hard2Find » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:58 pm

is there any MITM tool available rather than airjack? a link would be wonderful ;)

Btw, i played with airjack, cool stuff, but when i started monkey_jack, it shows msg like: forcing ourselves in the middle.....
and after some long time, it prompts: resource busy
is this normal?
the victim exactly connected to the AirJack (the middle fake ap) and was assigned IP address. but how to forward the information i want the victim to get??
Hard2Find
Mini Stumbler

Postby intelligentfool » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:48 pm

G8tK33per wrote:Start typing like a big boy.

does punctuation and grammar really bother you that much? lighten up
intelligentfool
Mini Stumbler

My Stiff Setup

Postby chaseburg » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:05 pm

COMPUTER:
hp zt3000 1.6ghz
intel 2200b/g and linksys portable usb adapter
(upgrading soon to oorinicooofuckethis)

CAR:
97' Eagle Talon
\\_CHASEBURG WI-FI HUNTER_//

If i had a nickel for every linksys SSID.
chaseburg
Mini Stumbler

Postby G8tK33per » Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:45 am

intelligentfool wrote:does punctuation and grammar really bother you that much? lighten up

Yes...yes it does. So, since I am a moderator and can completely delete any/all of your posts....fuck off. You are now my bitch, say goodbye to your future posts assclown.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

aircrack

Postby jimij » Thu Jan 20, 2005 5:24 pm

anyone know of a good guide on how to use aircrack and shere to get the files i would need thank a lot bye :D :eek:
jimij
Mini Stumbler

Postby prelude » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:31 am

hi all fellow stumblers :D

some dude gave me his laptop, a HP Pavillion ZE4351EA which consists of a celly 2.2ghz, 512mb ram, 15" screen, 40gb hd and a über-crappy LAN-Express 11mbit wlan mini-pci card. Ive tried wardriving a little with that wlan card but I tell you, where my friends with dell's can pick up and surf on a ap, I barely get confimation in netstumbler that there is something.. :(

anyhows, Ive ordered me a D-Link DWL-132G usb2.0 wlan adapter (108mbit, atheros chipset) that Im going to modify for external antennas, to begin with Im going to build me a BiQuad antenna and a small 5db'ish omni antenna for stumbling. :)

PS. for those who wonder why someone gave me a laptop. the story goes, this guy held a party at his home, and used the laptop as a musicplayer. well.. alcohol and computers dont mix good, and offcourse, he spilled a full glass of wine on the laptop, which offcourse shortened out and died. the dude put the laptop on the shelf for a month without doing any efforts to clean it up, and then I got it. I spent two days cleaning the bugger and I actually got it to work again but there where stuff that didnt work anymore. the keyboard, touchpad, battery and dvd/cd-rw combo was fubar.. checked up the prices for new original parts at hp which landed at about 5500 NOK (873$ at current US$ value which is 6.3NOK to one US$. part prices here in norway are kind of stiff..) and mentioned the price to the dude. well, he went 'whooaaa! hell no, I wont spend that kind of money fixing that crappy laptop. you take it, cannibalise it, fix it, I dont care. its yours'

well, I ripped it apart again and went over the parts that didnt work, I managed to get the dvd/cd-rw combo and the touchpad to work again and I ordered a new keyboard and battery.. total costs, 1500NOK/250$, not bad actually for a fully working laptop thats less than a year old :D
prelude

Enterasys CSICD-AW-128 vs. CSIBD-AA-128

Postby RedVVing19 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:25 pm

what are the main differences between these cards?

They look the same and both have the antenna port at the end of it
RedVVing19
Mini Stumbler

Postby RedVVing19 » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:32 pm

found a pdf that said AW is world and AA is standard.

any advantage on over the other?
RedVVing19
Mini Stumbler

Postby Gila2_MX » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:32 pm

It could mean that the AW is a gold card capable of 128 bit WEP, or it could (and probably at least means) that the AW card is capable of detecting APs on channels above 11, it might be able to detect channel 13.
Gila2_MX
Mini Stumbler

setting up my wi-fi network

Postby crash_0 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:59 am

I have just moved into a new house and there is a dsl internet connection on the main pc i have a laptop and am intested in connecting it to the net i am using a linksys wirreless g broadband router and my laptop has a belkin wireless g usb adapter and the modem is a nettopia dsl modem we use eircoms dsl service while trying to set up the router everything goes fine until you plug the modem into the router and it serchers for the internet connection then it seems that the router cannot find the internet connection any ideas. I have never done anythig like this so i am at a loss
crash_0
Mini Stumbler

Postby streaker69 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:20 am

crash_0 wrote:I have just moved into a new house and there is a dsl internet connection on the main pc i have a laptop and am intested in connecting it to the net i am using a linksys wirreless g broadband router and my laptop has a belkin wireless g usb adapter and the modem is a nettopia dsl modem we use eircoms dsl service while trying to set up the router everything goes fine until you plug the modem into the router and it serchers for the internet connection then it seems that the router cannot find the internet connection any ideas. I have never done anythig like this so i am at a loss

Apparently you lost your shift key and possibly all the puncuation keys as well.

Call tech support for your ISP, they should be able to tell you the settings you need to configure your router.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Airodump / Airopeek problem

Postby neelesh316 » Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:28 pm

need help here...
I just bought a Aztech WL500PC (agere hermes2 11Mbps wireless lan PC card)... I downloaded Agerev7.82.0.354-b.zip driver from wildpackets and installed under wireless PC Card model 0110 and it works fine connecting to the internet... The problem arise when i use airopeek or airodump to scan for IV... it says scanning but there is no result... The screen is blank evethough i leave it for hours.. i hope u guys can help me out.. thanx
neelesh316
Mini Stumbler

Netstumbler just won't work!

Postby crazylarry » Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:57 pm

:confused: ok i have a linksys wireless adapter card wpc54g and was using windows me. i was told that me is not supported but my card was. so i installed windows 2000, and couldn't wait to use netstumbler but guess what? it still doesn't work the card does not always show up in the devices tab but if i turn off the adapter card's control panel and take the card out and put it back in the best i can get is that it will show up in the diveces tab but it's grayed out and says not "supported" after it. can anyone help me? thanks

larry
crazylarry
Mini Stumbler

DWL-G650 external antenna mod

Postby NightL1fe » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:11 pm

Hi Guys

i bought a DWL-G650 rev B4 due to the Atheros chipset working with wildpackets driver.. My linksys WPC54GS broadcom is not supported...

anyways wardriving around with this card has its quirks.. like somtimes APs would be out of range, but still showing up on netstumbler.. otherwise it works pretty good with Airopeek NX when testing my network and doing site surveys..

i spent the last 2 days searching around the internet and found these sites for PCMCIA antenna modding..
[url]home.att.net/~jjmorrissiey/JMorrissiey..[/url]
[url]johnvu.net/blog/archives/000117.php[/url]
http://www.ivor.it/wireless/pigtail.htm
[url]thierry.is.free.fr[/url]

what type of wire is this guy using for this mod?
yellow and green solder locations
[url]ulink.net/gleno/ORiNOCO/!PICT0483.JPG[/url]

that RP-SMA plug found on the card is not usable as its for only bench testing .. you will need to solder the pigtail straight on , here's a picture of my REV B4..

what i would like to know is what kind of wire/pigtail are they using to solder to the board? and what solder points would it go to?

what i know for sure..
-I would like to use the left antenna on my card with the solder points ...
-I would like to use a omni-direction antenna from this page
http://www.technolab-inc.com..
is it a good deal/material? (black panther 10dbi)
- which connecter/pigtail should i buy to hack off the end to solder to my board? i guess a RP-SMA to N-Connecter?

i appriciate all the help i can get and will be posting pictures as i go to help others later on who wish to attemp this mod..

Moderators, feel free to sticky this thread... ;)
NightL1fe
Mini Stumbler

Postby wrzwaldo » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:37 pm

[quote="NightL1fe"]

i appriciate all the help i can get and will be posting pictures as i go to help others later on who wish to attemp this mod..

Moderators, feel free to sticky this thread... ]

Keep this in mind when posting pictures.
wrzwaldo

PreviousNext

Return to Newbie Bin