AOL'ers and Non-Typers Die Here

Postby itsnotme » Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:18 pm

falcon_1 wrote:hi every one

please help me

I want to make dish Antenna for satellite by any good Metalsmith.

( Dish Diameter = 500 cm ) and of sure the radius = 250 cm.

but i don't know what value of dish depth? focal length?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

What? You want to make a satellite dish? How does that come into the scope of the forums?
itsnotme

Postby kyllc » Sat Nov 04, 2006 5:25 pm

i wish you'd separate. ionly need one:(
kyllc
Mini Stumbler

Smc 2532wb

Postby El Conjunto » Sun Nov 12, 2006 2:14 pm

Just curios...my smc 2532wb card has two mmcx connection points which are exposed when removing the factory antenna. i can connect any series of hy gain antennas, amps etc. to either one and it works perfectly...what i want to know is should i make up some kind of 50 OHM terminator for the unused second mmcx connection? i mean is it like cable tv where you put a 75 OHM terminator on any and all unused open connections? would there be any signal loss without one?
thanks
El Conjunto
Mini Stumbler

Postby killabot » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:46 am

sorry for the noob question, but does the bluetooth gps work with netstubler, or not?
killabot
Mini Stumbler

Postby MikeP928 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 6:09 am

killabot wrote:sorry for the noob question, but does the bluetooth gps work with netstubler, or not?

Does the input map to Com1-4?

MikeP
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
MikeP928

Postby killabot » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:55 pm

Nobbo wrote:Hey guys!

Well I heard about wardriving a few months ago and I've finally decided to purchase some equipment and I'd be very greatful for your opinions on them.

Laptop: Dell Lattitude C610
Wifi:ORiNOCO Classic Gold Card
Antenna: 5.5dbi Omni Antenna
GPS: Holux GR-213

I'm going to setup dual boot on my laptop. Windows XP and probably a hardrive install of knoppix/knoppix STD.

Nobbo

Oh and a laptop bag :P

*edit*
Nobbo thinks this might belong in the stumbling 'setups' forum?

have you got the usb one??? or the ps2 one??
killabot
Mini Stumbler

Just a question

Postby killabot » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:32 pm

sorry for noob question!

i searched a lot , but i didn't find any information... are the bluetooth gpses compatible with net stumbler?

can you give me a list of the ones that are compatible:
from what i read the:
- Garmin eTrex
- Holux 213 and 210 (is it ?)

but havent read anything about bluetooth devices... is it so? can you conferme? is there any compatible bluetooth device?

i was considering to buy an Holux 213 (or 210) which one do you suggest me?

my note has only 4 usb, and no serial, do i have to buy the serial-to-usb cable??? or can i enable a sort of emulation??? :confused:

PLEASE ANSWER ME, i did a lot of search, don't tell me to read FAQ, i have read them and there is no answer to my questions!!!
killabot
Mini Stumbler

Postby Dutch » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:41 pm

killabot wrote:sorry for noob question!

i searched a lot , but i didn't find any information... are the bluetooth gpses compatible with net stumbler?

can you give me a list of the ones that are compatible:
from what i read the:
- Garmin eTrex
- Holux 213 and 210 (is it ?)

but havent read anything about bluetooth devices... is it so? can you conferme? is there any compatible bluetooth device?

i was considering to buy an Holux 213 (or 210) which one do you suggest me?

my note has only 4 usb, and no serial, do i have to buy the serial-to-usb cable??? or can i enable a sort of emulation??? :confused:

PLEASE ANSWER ME, i did a lot of search, don't tell me to read FAQ, i have read them and there is no answer to my questions!!!

You might have read the FAQ's although I sincerely doubt it, but you seem to have skipped past the rules and guidelines in the Welcome Desk.

Therefore the previous message you posted has been binned into an appropriate thread, and so will the post above be, just after I have pressed the Submit key.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

windows vista issues on a dell e1705 laptop

Postby BloodDrench » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:42 pm

I just installed windows vista so i admit im a n00b with it, but i installed netstumbler and did hat right click and run as administrator which got rid of my access is denied issue. but now is always says no AP's active... any ideas? im lost..
BloodDrench
Mini Stumbler

windows vista issues on a dell e1705 laptop

Postby BloodDrench » Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:56 pm

i just installed windows vista on my dell e1705 laptop. then i installed netstumbler and ran it as administrator so i wouldnt get the "access is Denied" issue, but now it always says no AP's active found. but there is access points in the area.
BloodDrench
Mini Stumbler

Postby Airstreamer » Thu Nov 23, 2006 11:01 pm

killabot wrote:sorry for the noob question, but does the bluetooth gps work with netstubler, or not?

I dunno, does your shift key work with [color="Red"]Netstubler[/color] or not?
"But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know.""

- Rudyard Kipling
Airstreamer

Postby killabot » Fri Nov 24, 2006 1:51 pm

Airstreamer wrote:I dunno, does your shift key work with [color="Red"]Netstubler[/color] or not?

srry i mean, does any bluetooth gps work with netstumber? .. or only the serial ones?

hey is it serious forum? i'm just asking a question.. is it your life to mock people just arrived.. and new users? allora sei proprio uno sfigato
killabot
Mini Stumbler

Postby Beard » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:10 pm

killabot wrote:srry i mean, does any bluetooth gps work with netstumber? .. or only the serial ones?

hey is it serious forum? i'm just asking a question.. is it your life to mock people just arrived.. and new users? allora sei proprio uno sfigato

Yes and you should read the posts in the Welcome Desk and use correct English to the best of your ability, including, but not limited to].
Beard

"We hold these truths to be self evident"....
Religous: "Thou shalt not steal."
Amish: "You shall burn in hell for theft of wifi." {courtesy streaker69}
Secular: What's on the books. {courtesy beakmyn}
Redneck; "Thievin' bastard, [blam, blam]"

Solutions for the most common problems or questions of new members are here, here, and here .
Beard

Postby Dutch » Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:24 pm

killabot wrote:srry i mean, does any bluetooth gps work with netstumber? .. or only the serial ones?

4 previous posts moved to the AOL and Non-typers thread in the newbie bin shows you are unable to comprehend even the simplest rules.

So you can go "allora sei proprio uno sfigato" this you ignorant worthless piece of pizzabaking shit...

e-mail : brent2005@gmail.com
IP-addresses :
82.50.115.47 : host47-115.pool8250.interbusiness.it
147.162.114.186 : t06.math.unipd.it

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

wifi signals

Postby ftaguy2006 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:16 pm

yes I'm kinda new to wifi and was wandering if wifi signals will go through walls made of brick or metal or go through trees Because I was going to buy a yagi antenna kit off ebay and I live in under a mile range of many wifi hot spots and wanted to boost my signal on my laptop thanks
ftaguy2006
Mini Stumbler

PreviousNext

Return to Newbie Bin