Dumbass can't read thread title

Postby Dutch » Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:53 pm

paleck wrote:I remember in airodump v2.1 you can set a MAC adress filter but you cant do that with any of teh v2.2 betas. I dont know if other use this feature but i know i used to us eit alot. could you consider putting it back in? Is it just me or do other people what it?

WTF does this have to do with a bugreport ? Next time read the threadtitle before posting.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
User avatar
Dutch
 
Posts: 6698
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: City of Mermaids, Denmark

Feature Request

Postby paleck » Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:43 am

I like the feature in airodump v2.1 where you can specify a MAC adress. That isnt a feature in the airodump v2.2betas. Will this feature be added for the v2.2 final release? Is it just me or are there others how liked this feature?
paleck
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:13 am

US Robotics card doesn't work with new ver.

Postby kneedraging » Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:13 am

The new ver. does not see my USR 802.11g card. I'm running Win2K SP4. any suggestions? :confused:
kneedraging
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:06 am

Postby G8tK33per » Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:11 am

kneedraging wrote:The new ver. does not see my USR 802.11g card. I'm running Win2K SP4. any suggestions? :confused:

Yup. Read the fucking title of the thread, jagoff. OBVIOUSLY this has nothing to do with "cards that work" with NS.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
User avatar
G8tK33per
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:00 am
Location: Goomba's Booty Boardwalk

Postby kelly441 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:42 pm

Crosswire3 wrote:Orinoco Classic Gold - 2Wire Rebadge...$22+7 shipping. Bought one myself and it works great...mine was actually new even though I paid for a refurb.

http://www.pcliquidations.com/item.asp?id=1525

(http://www.pcliquidations.com)



I just bought one today. Great price, I'm new to wardriving. I aso bought a Holux
GPS on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Holux-GM-210-USB-GPS-receiver-laptop-notebook-WAAS_W0QQitemZ5804752508QQcategoryZ4668QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The GPS is USB but has software drivers that send the data to a COM port which is required for Netstumbler. Does anyone know if the Linux drivers have this port forwarding capabilities? (YES I SEARCHED!) It looks like a good low cost solution for GPS if your not woriied about having a screen.
I still need to get my antenna. I was going to get a 5 dBi Magnetic Mount Omni Antenna from http://www.fab-corp.com/. It's pricey at $55 but I hear great things about it.

Any feedback on this setup would be appreciated. Oh, the laptop is XP2000 256RAM


Thanks,
Kelly :)
kelly441
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:43 pm

Postby wrzwaldo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:06 pm

kelly441 wrote:I just bought one today. Great price, I'm new to wardriving. I aso bought a Holux
GPS on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Holux-GM-210-USB-GPS-receiver-laptop-notebook-WAAS_W0QQitemZ5804752508QQcategoryZ4668QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

The GPS is USB but has software drivers that send the data to a COM port which is required for Netstumbler. Does anyone know if the Linux drivers have this port forwarding capabilities? (YES I SEARCHED!) It looks like a good low cost solution for GPS if your not woriied about having a screen.
I still need to get my antenna. I was going to get a 5 dBi Magnetic Mount Omni Antenna from http://www.fab-corp.com/. It's pricey at $55 but I hear great things about it.

Any feedback on this setup would be appreciated. Oh, the laptop is XP2000 256RAM


Thanks,
Kelly :)


Please go back and read post #1! Does it say come in and discuss your GPS concerns here? Hell no! The topic of this thread is "Classic Gold, Post your links to good deals (NO Ebay auction links please)". Next time start your own fucking thread.
wrzwaldo
 
Posts: 8995
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:43 pm

Postby evilangel » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:49 am

WARNING:
D-LINK DWL-G650+ used to be build around Atheros chipset and supported by NS.

They are now build around Texas Instruments chipset and are no more supported bu NS 0.4
evilangel
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:42 am
Location: France

Please HELP ME obi 1

Postby EquinoX » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:58 am

SRY im a nubie, but I need help,
If I put a 10/100 print server on my hard wired netWK the priny server has WIFI capabilty does that give me a WIFI node? " a WIFI tap into my network" ? agian I no nothing about WIFI I just got my firsst lap topand i'm converting over to wierless:eek:
EquinoX
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:44 pm

Postby Dutch » Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:22 am

EquinoX wrote:SRY im a nubie, but I need help,
If I put a 10/100 print server on my hard wired netWK the priny server has WIFI capabilty does that give me a WIFI node? " a WIFI tap into my network" ? agian I no nothing about WIFI I just got my firsst lap topand i'm converting over to wierless:eek:

And this has what to do with "Cards that work with NS 0.40" ?
Go to the Welcome Desk section, read ALL the posts there, then figure out where you should post your spellchecked messages in the future.

Moved and merged with an appropriate thread in the bin.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
User avatar
Dutch
 
Posts: 6698
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: City of Mermaids, Denmark

Postby l3m0n » Sun Feb 12, 2006 8:56 am

Does NetStumbler not support cards with MIMO? Just curious, I've yet to see a compatible card with MIMO, so thought I would ask.
l3m0n
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:28 am

Loox 720

Postby splitti » Sun May 14, 2006 3:03 am

Hi!

Are there any infos, whenever ministumbler works on the loox720?
Or is there an other program to find wlans with the loox720?

Greets
splitti
splitti
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 2:57 am

Previous

Return to Newbie Bin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest