Help

Postby Dutch » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:04 am

fregniacciaro wrote:Let me guess - you were either the Indian chief or the biker?

DAMN YOU!.. Another keyboard ruined by that mental image. Calls for a Pchop, more than anything else I've seen lately.

Anybody got a mugshot of wrzwaldo ? :D

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby Barry » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:04 am

bobfunland wrote:Speaking of which, mine dies at about 4 hours. Any ideas why?

Wind it back up.
Attachments
770px-Green_and_white_machi.jpg
770px-Green_and_white_machi.jpg (43.03 KiB) Viewed 2004 times
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
Barry

Postby Dutch » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:44 am

Just for wrzwaldo, I'm posting a pic of an Official US Airforce navigational map of the world, from around 1970 :

[ATTACH]6081[/ATTACH]

:D

Dutch
Attachments
USAF-Nav-Map.gif
USAF-Nav-Map.gif (14.79 KiB) Viewed 1996 times
Warning. Warning.
Dutch

Postby streaker69 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:56 am

Dutch wrote:Just for wrzwaldo, I'm posting a pic of an Official US Airforce navigational map of the world, from around 1970 :

[ATTACH]6081[/ATTACH]

:D

Dutch

You're in trouble now. I'd be watching out for a Dark colored sedan and men in sunglasses for posting such a top secret document.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Dutch » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:21 am

streaker69 wrote:You're in trouble now. I'd be watching out for a Dark colored sedan and men in sunglasses for posting such a top secret document.

I'm not afraid.. It can't be as bad as the last time we published drawings over here... Or are you telling me that you're going to burn down our Washington D.C. embassy ? :D

Dutch
Warning. Warning.
Dutch

Postby streaker69 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:24 am

Dutch wrote:I'm not afraid.. It can't be as bad as the last time we published drawings over here... Or are you telling me that you're going to burn down our Washington D.C. embassy ? :D

Dutch

Just don't be publishing anything bad about the Amish, or else, you'll be in some serious trouble.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Dutch » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:30 am

streaker69 wrote:Just don't be publishing anything bad about the Amish, or else, you'll be in some serious trouble.

I heard that DC is planning a federal roadtax on horsedroppings... :D

Dutch
Warning. Warning.
Dutch

Postby afwxman » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:58 pm

You guys are a bunch of pricks. This is a legitmate MWR wireless AP, and is totally free for all of us to use.

Question my integrity and the service to my country. Do it to my face!

I figured I could get some help so instead of unhooking my laptop, and leaving my room to video chat with my wife whom I wont see for a year, I could do it in the privacy of my room. I have allready asked the comm guys here, and all they say is if you can pick it up you can use it wherever you want, and they wouldnt recommend any equipment.

Your imature response was not called for
afwxman
Mini Stumbler

Postby Barry » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:16 pm

afwxman wrote:You guys are a bunch of pricks. This is a [color="Red"]legitmate[/color] MWR wireless AP, and is totally free for all of us to use.

I figured I could get some help so instead of unhooking my laptop, and leaving my room to video chat with my wife whom I wont see for a year, I could do it in the privacy of my room. I have allready asked the comm guys here, and all they say is if you can pick it up you can use it wherever you want, and they [color="Red"]wouldnt[/color] recommend any equipment.

Your [color="Red"]imature[/color] response was not called for

Blow me assmunch. The last time I was over there we didn't have any internet connection for civilian computers. You're fucking lucky you have any at all.

There, how's that for mature?
Barry

Postby shamrock365 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:48 pm

In fairness, he asked for some help and no one gave it. External Wifi Card and a external high gain attenna. A pigtail to suit and your away.

Good Luck,

Shamrock365
shamrock365
Mini Stumbler

Postby Airstreamer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:51 pm

afwxman wrote:You guys are a bunch of pricks. This is a legitmate MWR wireless AP, and is totally free for all of us to use.

I figured I could get some help so instead of unhooking my laptop, and leaving my room to video chat with my wife whom I wont see for a year, I could do it in the privacy of my room. I have allready asked the comm guys here, and all they say is if you can pick it up you can use it wherever you want, and they wouldnt recommend any equipment.

So, are you saying that you (let the backpedaling begin,)[color="Red"] weren't[/color] using US government issued equipment for personal use?

You have already admitted it in your previous post, so all I can say is
[SIZE="5"]PISS OFF[/SIZE].
"But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know.""

- Rudyard Kipling
Airstreamer

Postby Airstreamer » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:01 pm

shamrock365 wrote:In fairness, he asked for some help and no one gave it. External Wifi Card and a external high gain attenna. A pigtail to suit and your away.

Good Luck,

Shamrock365

In fairness, he admitted to using US military equipment for personal use.

If he'd said he's taken his PERSONAL laptop close to the AP and done some searching, I wouldn't have even bothered to light the friggin' pilot on the flame thrower.
"But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know.""

- Rudyard Kipling
Airstreamer

Postby Barry » Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:03 pm

shamrock365 wrote:In fairness, he asked for some help and no one gave it. External Wifi Card and a external high gain attenna. A pigtail to suit and your away.

Good Luck,

Shamrock365

In all fairness we don't tell people how to break laws and isp's TOS either. So until we had a little more info we don't spoon feed answers, well we don't usually spoon feed answers anyway....

I.E.
afwxman wrote:I appologize for not doing alot of searching, they are fairly [color="Red"]strict about using work computers for personal use[/color], but so far thats the only internet access I have. Can you help
Derrick
Barry

Postby theprez98 » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:34 pm

afwxman wrote:You guys are a bunch of pricks. This is a legitmate MWR wireless AP, and is totally free for all of us to use.

Clearly you missed my informative post here.

I haven't seen anyone question your "integrity and the service to my country." Care to point it out?

You're not the only one in the military. I just returned from nearly a year in Iraq. When I couldn't get a good wifi signal, I moved closer to the AP. That's about your only option other than getting a card with an external antenna.
[font="Courier New"]"\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";[/font]
theprez98

Previous

Return to Newbie Bin