Linux Bootable Wardriving

Linux Bootable Wardriving

Postby pcevolutions » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:42 pm

Here is a bootable linux I thought was worth the write up on the message board. I'm downloading it now so I haven't tested it yet.

http://www.phlak.org

Debian Packages:
aide, airsnort, amap, argus-client, argus-server, arpd, arping, arpwatch, autopsy, bfbtester, biew, bing, cabextract, cflow, cheops, chkrootkit, chntpw, cracklib2, cryptcat, darkstat, dlint, dnswalk, driftnet, dsniff, echoping, etherape, ethereal, ethereal-commo, ethereal-dev, ettercap-commo, ettercap-gtk, farpd, fenris, flawfinder, fping, fragroute, fragrouter, freeswan, ftp-ssl, gdb, gnupg, gtkrecover, hammerhead, hping2, httptunnel, httpush, hunt, icmpinfo, icmpush, idswakeup, ipchains, iproute, iptraf, iputils-ping, irpas, isic, john, kismet, l2tpd, lde, libcrypt-blowf, libcrypt-cbc-p, libcrypt-ciphe, libcrypt-crack, libcrypt-gpg-p, libcrypt-hcesh, libcrypt-passw, libcrypt-rijnd, libcrypt-smbha, libcrypt-sslea, libcrypt-unixc, libcrypto++-de, libcrypto++-ut, libcrypto++5, lsof, ltrace, macchanger, mtr, nasm, nast, nbtscan, nemesis, nessus, nessus-plugins, nessusd, netsed, ngrep, nikto, nmap, nmapfe, nstreams, ntop, openssl, p0f, packit, paketto, partimage, pnscan, pptpd, rarpd, recover, scanssh, scli, secpanel, sendip, sing, sleuthkit, smb-nat, socat, spikeprox, splint, ssh, ssh-askpass-gn, ssldump, strace, stunnel, stunnel4, sudo, tcpdump, tcpflow, tcpreplay, tcpslice, tcptrace, tethereal, transproxy, tsocks, valgrind, wipe

Hand-compiled Packages
01-sdi-brutus-eng.pl, ADM-SAMBA-CLIENT, ADMsnmp, SPIKE, WAP_Assessment, babelweb, cmospwd, dcetest, dcfldd, dd_rescue, ddb-sfe, di, domainobsencontroll, fatback, ffp, grenzgaenger, hackbot, hellkit, hjksuite, hydra, ipsorc, isnprober, itunnel, lcrzeox, lj, login_hacker, mac-robber, manipulate_data, md5deep, memfetch, netcat(compiled statically with Big-Gaping Security Hole), numby, obiwan, objobf, ol2mbox, onesixtyone, pandora-linux, photorec, pwl9x, rda, redir, reverb, revinetd, samba-tng, sara, screamingCobra, secure_delete, sharefuzz, shiva, slogdump, snapscreenshot, tarballz, tct, thcrut, tnef, vmap, walker, wardrive, whisker, zylyx

Windows Packages (using wine)
achillies, AINTX, brutus, THC-CUPASS, ispy, nbtdump, photorec, md5deep, pdd
pcevolutions

Postby NinjaPablo » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:45 pm

Crossposting won't earn you any friends around here.
NinjaPablo

Postby Mr.White » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:53 pm

This isn't crossposting. Creating multiple threads with the exact same message body is SPAM. He should get cancer in his ass.

Cancer.

In his ass.
A good way to threaten somebody is to light a stick of dynamite.
Then you call the guy and hold the burning fuse up to the phone.
"Hear that?" you say. "That's dynamite, baby." -Jack Handey
Mr.White

Postby audit » Sun Mar 07, 2004 2:59 pm

listen up assclown, your causing me to delete all your crossposts and that means work that I don't want to do on a sunday.

Anymore crossposts and off you go.
audit

Postby Thorn » Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:52 pm

I already made the executive decision. Four crossposts in 5 minutes was just spam. While you were deleting, I was banning.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Postby Chris » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:45 pm

Originally posted by Thorn
I already made the executive decision. Four crossposts in 5 minutes was just spam. While you were deleting, I was banning.

Thorn...bringin' BanHammer
perl -e 'print pack(c5, (41*2), sqrt(7056), (unpack(c,H)-2), oct(115), 10)'
Chris

Postby G8tK33per » Tue Mar 09, 2004 3:15 am

Fuck...why do all the idiots show up when I'm outta town. And I had new material too...
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

Return to Newbie Bin