read read read

read read read

Postby dummy1 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:38 pm

Jesus, the arrogance is thick here. It'd be much easier to read, read, read, for those frustrated people without the carping. Do you honestly think it's encouraging someone to learn? Do you honestly think you're enlightening them? I'd hate to imagine all the know-it-all drama that I'm missing out on when my two minutes here are up. Other forums manage just fine without it. Get some fresh air instead of thinking up yet another blow hard way to "kindly direct" me to one of the "said forums".
dummy1
Mini Stumbler

Postby itsnotme » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:49 pm

dummy1 wrote:Jesus, the arrogance is thick here. It'd be much easier to read, read, read, for those frustrated people without the carping. Do you honestly think it's encouraging someone to learn? Do you honestly think you're enlightening them? I'd hate to imagine all the know-it-all drama that I'm missing out on when my two minutes here are up. Other forums manage just fine without it. Get some fresh air instead of thinking up yet another blow hard way to "kindly direct" me to one of the "said forums".

Why did you even come here then? As you said, there are many other forums that you could go to that cater to your needs. We like to adhere to the rules around here because we know that when we come here to read, the rules will be equally enforced.
itsnotme

Postby wrzwaldo » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:51 pm

dummy1 wrote:Jesus, the arrogance is thick here. It'd be much easier to read, read, read, for those frustrated people without the carping. Do you honestly think it's encouraging someone to learn? Do you honestly think you're enlightening them? I'd hate to imagine all the know-it-all drama that I'm missing out on when my two minutes here are up. Other forums manage just fine without it. Get some fresh air instead of thinking up yet another blow hard way to "kindly direct" me to one of the "said forums".

You've done quite well for yourself not posting for over two years. You should have stuck with it. ;)
wrzwaldo

Postby Dutch » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:15 pm

Why doesn't this surprise me :
E-Mail : arcwylder@aol.com
IP-Addresses :
68.74.78.182 : adsl-68-74-78-182.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net
68.253.141.253 : adsl-68-253-141-253.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Return to Newbie Bin