READ THIS BEFORE GOING OFF! (Disclaimer)

READ THIS BEFORE GOING OFF! (Disclaimer)

Postby audit » Wed Jul 07, 2004 6:13 pm

Since we seem to be getting a shitload, (yes I used an obscene word) of people posting that they had messages deleted and there's a shitload, (used it again) of bad words in the posts, I suggest that people should learn to read the disclaimer at the BOTTOM of EVERY page before they go off. From now on I'm just banning people for 1 week that can't read it and go off on a rant on how the board is going to hell.

Notice how I put the key part of the disclaimer in BOLD so it stands out.

All messages express the views of the author and are for entertainment purposes only. Netstumbler.org cannot be held responsible for the authenticity of the content or the actions of its members. By using this site and its services, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are discriminating, obscene, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violates any laws and you release Netstumbler.org from any future claims of any kind whatsoever including, but not limited to, addiction and loss of productivity. All forum messages, private messages and any other content are properties of Netstumbler.org. Even if publicly available, personal or copyrighted information are not to be posted without the consent of the owner. Distribution of licensed and copyrighted materials in any way not endorsed by the copyright owner is strictly prohibited. You may not use this site and its resources to spam other sites or individuals or perform any action that violates any law. Items sold or bought in the For Sale forum are sold as is and no warranty or insurance of any kind is provided. Netstumbler.org cannot be held responsible for the outcome of any transactions and no warranty of any kind is provided, either express or implied. Vulgar words are not allowed in the subject lines ; they may be used in the message body in any forum. The Administrator, Super Moderators and Moderators of Netstumbler.org have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and to reveal your identity and other known information in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
audit

Return to Newbie Bin