Thieving Tard

Postby beakmyn » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:41 am

bodybagga wrote:LoL... So is stealing wifi

Yes, stealing wifi is um stealing. What's your point? Oh wait it's a game! You're either:

A) one of those people that assumes that everyone steals wifi so that makes it ok.
B) Thinks using someone else's wifi network without permission isn't stealing
C) Assumes that the people on this forum steal wifi
D) Haven't got a clue what wardriving is and mistakenly think its for finding wifi singals to steal
E) All the above
beakmyn

Postby brwrdrvr » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:06 am

beakmyn wrote:Yes, stealing wifi is um stealing. What's your point? Oh wait it's a game! You're either:

A) one of those people that assumes that everyone steals wifi so that makes it ok.
B) Thinks using someone else's wifi network without permission isn't stealing
C) Assumes that the people on this forum steal wifi
D) Haven't got a clue what wardriving is and mistakenly think its for finding wifi singals to steal
E) All the above

Um... I'd like to buy two vowels, Pat. :D
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Postby streaker69 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:08 am

brwrdrvr wrote:Um... I'd like to buy two vowels, Pat. :D

F...U?

F isn't a vowel.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby brwrdrvr » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:16 am

streaker69 wrote:F...U?

F isn't a vowel.

*Buzzer* Nope. Thank you for playing.

I was actually referring to Beakmyn's multiple choice letters. I would have answered "A" and "E" even though "E" covers All of the Above. I had to make sure that "A" was definitely pointed out. :D

bodybagga is just a fucking cum stain, on the floor, behind the toilet, in a public bathroom, at a gay truck stop.
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Postby fregniacciaro » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:53 am

brwrdrvr wrote:<snip>even though "E" covers All of the Above. </snip>

bodybagga is just a fucking cum stain, on the floor, behind the toilet, in a public bathroom, at a gay truck stop.

Ah - but that's where you're wrong. E is "All the above". I thought you meant O and F. In that case, F still isn't a vowel. ;)

I left the rest of it because I can't argue with it.
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby bodybagga » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:06 pm

brwrdrvr wrote:*Buzzer* Nope. Thank you for playing.

I was actually referring to Beakmyn's multiple choice letters. I would have answered "A" and "E" even though "E" covers All of the Above. I had to make sure that "A" was definitely pointed out. :D

Holy Shit people... all I wanted to do is share my stumbles with you. If you guys can't play nice I'm not playing at all. And yes I'm the biggest pirate there is. And I'm proud of it. Later suckers.
bodybagga
Mini Stumbler

Postby streaker69 » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:07 pm

bodybagga wrote:Holy Shit people... all I wanted to do is share my stumbles with you. If you guys can't play nice I'm not playing at all. And yes I'm the biggest pirate there is. And I'm proud of it. Later suckers.

I bet you're not. I bet you're just some weenie little boy that think's he's something he's not.

But then, nobody here cares, since you're a thief, chances are you won't be posting here again.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Thorn » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:13 pm

bodybagga wrote:Holy Shit people... all I wanted to do is share my stumbles with you. If you guys can't play nice I'm not playing at all. And yes I'm the biggest pirate there is. And I'm proud of it. Later suckers.

Well, you're certainly the biggest thieving fucktard we've seen.

Today. :rolleyes:

pwittyinpink@rogers.com

74.104.9.158 : CPE00159a999628-CM00159a642c3c.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
69.158.58.114 : bas14-toronto12-1167997554.dsl.bell.ca
74.104.77.34 : CPE000f1f259e54-CM0011e6f0e454.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
74.104.78.134 : CPE0015e96c2aed-CM0011e6f0e454.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Previous

Return to Newbie Bin