wrzwaldo wrote:You've been a member since January, have you read the "Welcome Desk" yet?
Because right now this is a exercise in pulling teeth.
1. What OS are you using (including installed service packs)?
XP Pro SP2
2. What specific hardware (wireless) are you using?
Senao NL-2511CD EXT
3. Are there any errors associated with the hardware? (have you checked device manager and event viewer for errors?)
Error code 10. (Device cannot start)
4. Are you using the vendor supplied client manager or is windows controlling things?
Neither because the card isn't detected as a WLAN card.
5. Have you installed any third party firmware or hacked the factory firmware?
6. If applicable, what firmware version are you currently using?
7. What is the FCC ID of the wireless product in question?
In repose to the second link, the inablity of my computer to detect the card directly interferes with my ability to use Netstumbler. (Cant search if you dont have a card to search with...)