It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:36 am

News News of NetStumbler.org Forums

Site map of NetStumbler.org Forums » Forum : NetStumbler.org Forums

The Ultimate Wireless Forum

2.4GHz wifi signal amplifier

Dear Sir
I am the manufacturer of the 2.4GHz wifi signal amplifier.
Our products of good quality and price of cheap.
wifi amplifier will boost the wifi signal strength and connection quality
* Increase signal distance
* Increase throughput
* Improve the signal quality
* Reducing investment
* Quick and easy installation
Welcome to visit our website. http://www.powermicrowave.com

Thanks and Regards. :) ...
Read more : 2.4GHz wifi signal amplifier | Views : 4275 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Hardware

Am I doing it right?

Alright, I have a few questions and instead of posting a different thread for every question, I figured the "help" section would probably be the best place to ask them all.

1) I downloaded netstumbler 0.4 for my dell studio running windows 7. it tells me "no wireless adapter found". I have a DW1501 Wireless-N WLAN Half-Mini Card. I assume that, since I'm getting that message, it isn't supported. Is there a fix for this? ...
Read more : Am I doing it right? | Views : 13202 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Help

Best BEER

Read more : Best BEER | Views : 12391 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Off-Topic

Why Apple didn't include Siri in OS X Mountain Lion

Apple's latest OS X update, Mountain Lion, adds a slate of new features, nearly all derived from iOS 5. There's one big omission, however: Siri, Apple's voice-controlled virtual assistant, does not make the migration from mobile to desktop.

Now, technically, Siri isn't a part of iOS 5. It's marketed as the most game-changing feature of the iPhone 4S (which runs iOS 5), and Apple has remained mum on whether Siri will ever be ported to ...
Read more : Why Apple didn't include Siri in OS X Mountain Lion | Views : 13038 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Mac OS

Portable App

Hi,

I searched the FAQ for "Portable App" with no success.
Therefore: is it possible to use NetStumbler as a Portable App or does it have to be installed?

Thanks for your help,

Herbert.
Read more : Portable App | Views : 5064 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Help

Predictive Site Survey.NetStumbler???

Hi All,
Good regards to you all. I am new to this forum and Network Stumbler. I need to implement both indoor {controller-based} and outdoor {Mesh} for my client and I need to make a predictive survey of how many APs required, where to fix them and RF planning e.t.c My question, can I get this capability from Netstumbler?
If yes! please I need someone to guide me on it as I couldnt help myself ...
Read more : Predictive Site Survey.NetStumbler??? | Views : 20357 | Replies : 1 | Forum : NetStumbler

Raspberry Pi's $35 Linux computer on track to launch later

The first model of the Raspberry Pi Foundation's low-cost Linux computer will likely be available for purchase later this month. The organization announced today that manufacturing on the first batch is set to complete on February 20.

The $35 computer, which is a bare board the size of a deck of playing cards, has a 700MHz ARM11 CPU and 256MB of RAM. A second model with lower specs will eventually be released for $25. According ...
Read more : Raspberry Pi's $35 Linux computer on track to launch later | Views : 14182 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Unix/Linux

802.11a not working in Windows 7

My laptop has an Atheros 5008x in my laptop. Switched to 5GHZ on the router because I have 2.4GHZ I am trying to use. Works fine in linux, but not in windows. Anyone ran into this before or have any ideas? I tried using several drivers from atheros and microsoft with no luck.
Read more : 802.11a not working in Windows 7 | Views : 11601 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Windows

New and Interested in Linux Ubuntu

Hello,

I am interested in downloading Linux onto my laptop. Nothing special just a Samsung. i have a few questions though.

Will i be able to access my programs with Linux or are there some things i cant re-download?

Is it that much better than Windows 7 that i am using and worth the download?

Thanks,
ruthschris
Read more : New and Interested in Linux Ubuntu | Views : 11525 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Unix/Linux

Login

Statistics

Total posts 186627 • Total topics 19050 • Total members 82440