Repairing/Converting/Exporting NS1 Files.

Anything non-wireless related

Postby Dutch » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:18 pm

beakmyn wrote:So you're probably wondering what's next? Well you'll wonder anyway and you'll like it!

I'm actually contemplating reinstalling Windows XP on the wardriving laptop, just to be able to use your nifty little tool, Beakmyn. And that is probably one of the biggest compliments you are ever gonna get out of me.. (Unless you plan on showing up in high heels, fishnetstockings, The Hair<tm> and a corsage at StumblerCon ;))

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby beakmyn » Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:24 pm

Well now THAT surprise is ruined :p
beakmyn

0.6.9 The Naughty Version ;)

Postby beakmyn » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:07 pm

Ok folks here it is.
You can export to kml and group by folders!

I haven't decided how I'm gonna do the group by SSID as it could get messy.
Maybe just default names then non-default (Someone PM me a list of default names)

Anyway if you do figure out how to make it group by SSID (there is a backdoor way), it'll treat it as none so no golden ticket for you.

You know how to get it.
beakmyn

New Version 0.7.1

Postby beakmyn » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:43 am

Scruge came up with a way to search the file for the next record if corruption is found and continue recovering Aps in the file and this version incorporates that.

It also complicates the export and saving routines so I think I got them straightened out. If you find something broken then let me know, it will require you to send me your ns1 file to reproduce the problem.
beakmyn

Previous

Return to Off-Topic