Colorado

Connect with other network stumblers in your area - including meeting and organized drive alongs

Boulder Wardriving

Postby azazel » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:15 am

Hi, just looking to see if there are any active wardrivers in boulder. Maybe a small get together?
azazel
Mini Stumbler

Postby renderman » Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:28 am

[quote="agentgrn"]Springs is cool. Nothing like meeting the DC719 crew by logging a pair of coordinates to the place w/o an address. ]

Hey, it worked did'nt it!
renderman

Postby agentgrn » Tue Sep 21, 2004 12:41 pm

It worked quite well...especially after I got the map to zoom out far enough.

Unfortnately, I managed to finally roast the laptop I used. (broken power connectors do bad things)
-A.G.-
agentgrn

Colorado Springs

Postby nexus » Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:46 am

I live in Colorado Springs and have been reading this and other wardriving forums the last few days.

I want to get started and set-up a rig for my Jeep. I have a Cable modem at home with a simple $40 LAN router so me and my wife can both get online with our own computer. I'd like to add a wireless set-up to this and put a laptop in my Jeep and be able to use it for wardriving.

Anyoen want to help me out. I got a basic idea of what I need from reading tons of threads on here. PM me so we can talk via e-mail or via phone or in person. Thanks!
nexus
Mini Stumbler

Postby rjdenver » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:03 pm

nexus wrote:I live in Colorado Springs and have been reading this and other wardriving forums the last few days.

I want to get started and set-up a rig for my Jeep. I have a Cable modem at home with a simple $40 LAN router so me and my wife can both get online with our own computer. I'd like to add a wireless set-up to this and put a laptop in my Jeep and be able to use it for wardriving.

Anyoen want to help me out. I got a basic idea of what I need from reading tons of threads on here. PM me so we can talk via e-mail or via phone or in person. Thanks!

Hi there - Im in denver, just starting myself. I've found pretty much everything I needed on this forum by doing searches of the forums. At least I think so: its all working well under windows xp, and Im working on installing linux as a dual boot system to begin learning those utilities as well. I notice this thread goes back a ways: been any progess in the denver area as far as organizing a wireless group?

rj
rjdenver
Mini Stumbler

Denver driver?

Postby ccie4526 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:24 am

So I'm driving into our DTC office this morning through Parker, and see a white Denali, with the license plate "WARDRVR".

Anyone here want to claim it? ;)
ccie4526

Previous

Return to Other Stumblers