Colorado

Connect with other network stumblers in your area - including meeting and organized drive alongs

Denver-Salt Lake City areas. (COSPRNGS as well)

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 06, 2001 7:12 am

Anyone in these areas interesting in sharing information? I am currently directly between the two playing in my area and know of people over in the Denver area playing. Not sure of anyone currently in the SLC area yet though.

One of these days plan on having a basic map of areas on I70 between the two (not much really to map since population ratio is pretty slim :-) ).

JohnK.

SLC

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2001 5:10 am

I have a buddy in SLC that is playing. I will let him know you are here.

Bish

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 07, 2001 8:40 am

I am just getting started in SLC. Let me know what I can do to help

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 31, 2001 5:47 pm

I too am starting up an AP in the downtown area, as well as doing some cataloging of downtown SLC. I'm also a web database developer, if we can get enough intrested, I'd be willing to throw together a netstumbler import/upload (like this site) but with searching abilitys and maybe a map cross ref.

-heavyB

denver

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2001 1:00 pm

ill be snooping in denver and the area soon too.

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 29, 2001 11:36 am

i've been stumbling colorado springs for the past several weeks, got about 60 networks or so, but i just got my gps a few days ago so i have yet to find all 60 again with waypoints... 44 so far. i was planning on cruising through some of the denver area, probably starting south west littleton, if anyboby wants to join. especially if ya got extra orinoco antennas. =)

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 29, 2001 8:54 pm

another note about stumbling denver... i flew out of DIA last week and i found like, 15 or so AP's in concourse C. i think they're still restricting access to the concourses to ticketed flyers only, but if not it'd be worth the while to swing by with a GPS and hit the whole building...

denver, co

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 18, 2001 9:08 am

I'm just getting started in the denver metro area. anyone near?

colorado stumbling

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2001 7:44 pm

woohoo for denver, drop me a line if you're in colorado and want to chat about stumbling... odinm@sbsnu.com

colorado vs california

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 21, 2001 5:49 pm

man, i've been stumbling colorado springs for a few months and it's all cool, sometimes i'll find 30 AP's a night in a new money neighborhood, but other times i'll only find like 3. then i came to san jose for a month... on my first day here i decide to cruise up to san francisco for a bit, grab some food and what not... dude, for like, 4 hours of stumbling i found 257 networks. i'd find like, 4 per block sometimes, really crazy. it sure is different back in colorado... it's like it's raining AP's out here where in colorado you actually have to search... just thought i'd note that difference.

Denver wardriving

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 03, 2001 9:13 am

I have been wardriving the following areas:

Downtown Denver
Boulder
Louisville
Lafayette
Wesminster
Arvada

I plan on wardriving other money areas.

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:30 am

I am also in boulder, and have done I-70 to glenwood spgs. also.

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 09, 2001 7:13 pm

From Conifer to Broadway, I've found 13. That's just on the way to work, at 70, with a O range extender inside the truck. Only 4 of them are wep'd. Looking to get a GPS and a bigger omni to do a little more peeking.

We should all get together and map out the bigger sections of town.

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 27, 2001 5:48 am

lullabud,
The area near CC and downtown Colorado Springs is ripe with Access Points.

Konrad

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 04, 2002 4:04 pm

Just stopping by to say that I'm now stumbling thanks to lullabud. I'm in the Springs.

Next

Return to Other Stumblers