Georgia

Connect with other network stumblers in your area - including meeting and organized drive alongs

Postby retrokilla » Mon Jun 09, 2003 5:11 pm

I live in L5P, as for warwalking I'm not setup for that :( I'll get one of my buddies to drive I guess...
I drank what?
retrokilla

Postby HITMONEY » Mon Jun 09, 2003 6:53 pm

rent-a-wreck

:D
HITMONEY

Postby gxoboy » Tue Jun 10, 2003 12:30 pm

Well when I go to Atl maybe we can meet up and i'll pick you up retro. We can work with the omni and yagi (Good for the buildings) at the same time and then merge the findings. I will probably bring a friend of mine and stay up there for a day or so with some friends or with my uncle.
gxoboy
Mini Stumbler

Postby retrokilla » Wed Jun 11, 2003 11:44 am

Originally posted by HITMONEY
rent-a-wreck

:D

I own a car, I just don't have the right to operate for 4 months :(

Hense "I drank what?"

Originally posted by gxoboy
Well when I go to Atl maybe we can meet up and i'll pick you up retro. We can work with the omni and yagi (Good for the buildings) at the same time and then merge the findings. I will probably bring a friend of mine and stay up there for a day or so with some friends or with my uncle.

I would be all over that, we could do the drive by Yagi'ing like back in my Compton days (j/k)

Thanks!
I drank what?
retrokilla

Postby HITMONEY » Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:05 pm

Okie dokie...

If you would like to meet up in Atlanta for WWWD3 the meet is at Perimeter Mall in front of the Cheesecake Factory at noon.

Come on slackers!!
HITMONEY

Postby gxoboy » Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:53 am

I made a quick trick up there this weekend, but was only able to stumble for two hours. Picked up over 1500 Aps tho. Not too bad. Over 2100 aps from my area and atl will be contributed to the WWWD. Im going to try and make it up there again this weekend and actually spend some time up there.
gxoboy
Mini Stumbler

Postby HITMONEY » Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:52 pm

Cool. I will be out and about as well.
HITMONEY

Postby HITMONEY » Sat Jul 12, 2003 12:47 am

Well I could wait no longer for you lazy southerners to send me your NS1's for WWWD3. You willhave to send them in on your own.

:(
HITMONEY

Re: North Atlanta

Postby Atari007 » Sat Oct 11, 2003 7:35 am

Originally posted by jasonbourne
I'm in north Atlanta - Alpharetta, Sandy Springs, Cobb, and Cherokee. I just uploaded 160 points from Buckhead up to Cherokee and Alpharetta to Wiggle and to NetStumbler.

Anyone in Glynn County? I may get to Macon, Savannah, and St. Simons soon.

uhhh... I may be a little late here ;) but I live just south of Glynn County (Camden County)...halfway between Brunswick and Jacksonville, FL ... 20 minutes to get to either one... :)
Ash.
Atari007

Postby fregniacciaro » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:12 pm

I'm heading that way...

Planning to move to somewhere in the SE Cobb / Fulton North area in Feb.
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby G8tK33per » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:39 pm

Originally posted by fregniacciaro
I'm heading that way...

Planning to move to somewhere in the SE Cobb / Fulton North area in Feb.
Damn, talk about culture shock...NorCal to the bible belt. Hope you like grits... :D
G8tK33per

Postby fregniacciaro » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:04 pm

Originally posted by G8tK33per
Damn, talk about culture shock...NorCal to the bible belt. Hope you like grits... :D

Haven't tried those yet. You just can't get a good fried twinkie in silicon valley... :D
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby G8tK33per » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:54 am

Heh, heh...BTW, beware of banjo music. :eek:
G8tK33per

Postby Upgrade » Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:08 pm

My wife and I went stumbling for the first time today and man was we suprised of how any WiFi's there are out there. and about 75% of them unprotected. Anyway we are in the Paulding County area any one else in Cobb, Paulding or Cherokee County North of Atlanta?
Upgrade
Mini Stumbler

Postby tommy » Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:51 am

I'm in cobb. Last year, I had pretty much mapped all of i285, most of Roswell, buckhead, norcross and downtown altanta. Did a little up around Amicalola Falls, down to Pensacola, FL and Savannah.

Haven't done any wardriving since last september until this morning. Last year, my trip to work would usually find about 200-300 APs. This morning, I found almost 1000.
tommy
Mini Stumbler

PreviousNext

Return to Other Stumblers