Maryland

Connect with other network stumblers in your area - including meeting and organized drive alongs

Postby streaker69 » Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:54 pm

Pringle wrote:Are there any Glen Burnie Residents, or perhaps surrounding residents interested in building a community Wifi network?

I know there are alot of APs (almost 200 that I've found on my own short trips around the area), but with the Advent of lawsuits against people that are merely connecting for internet access, I think it would be beneficial to have a generally free, wide area network for those of us mobile workers.

If you are interested in this, please visit http://www.glenburniewifi.com and/or reply to me on this board.

Thanks for your time,

Pringle

(My name is not because of a cantenna made with a pringles can, it comes from many years of playing paintball and using pringles cans as my guppies)

The tone of that statement implies that you condone such behavior? And it isn't a civil matter (lawsuits), it is a felony (anal rape from bubba).
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Pringle » Tue Aug 16, 2005 11:37 am

streaker69 wrote:The tone of that statement implies that you condone such behavior? And it isn't a civil matter (lawsuits), it is a felony (anal rape from bubba).

I'm not condoning it. I just want to create a network over a large area that is available for people to access the internet where they are when they need to.
Pringle
Mini Stumbler

resurrection

Postby dstren » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:27 pm

It would be interesting to drive by/around NSA out at Fort Meade just to see what pops up...:-)

you'd probably get anything but NSA... no wireless, and a protected distribution... meaning... nothing in, nothing out.

same as most government facilities.
dstren
Mini Stumbler

Postby streaker69 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:30 pm

dstren wrote:you'd probably get anything but NSA... no wireless, and a protected distribution... meaning... nothing in, nothing out.

same as most government facilities.

Resurections, like the lack of using the shift key is not looked upon to kindly here. Please do not reply to posts that are so old.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

resurrection. bad.

Postby dstren » Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:33 pm

streaker69 wrote:Resurections, like the lack of using the shift key is not looked upon to kindly here. Please do not reply to posts that are so old.

no problem... but the pickin's are awful slim.
dstren
Mini Stumbler

Postby streaker69 » Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:13 pm

dstren wrote:no problem... but the pickin's are awful slim.

Forum Stats wrote:Threads: 13,454, Posts: 121,341

You couldn't find anything else that interested you other than a post from over 3 years ago? Sure you're in the right place?
streaker69

Previous

Return to Other Stumblers