The Netherlands

Connect with other network stumblers in your area - including meeting and organized drive alongs

Netherlands, N-Holland???

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 19, 2001 8:41 am

Looking for other wirless people to start swap equipment so i can play on new stuff. it is just to costly to keep on buying all the diferent AP's to try and test.

we could even open a european side of netstumbler/nycwireless

yes..

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 25, 2001 11:12 am

i live in Den Haag..

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 26, 2001 3:21 am

yea man

Stumbling in the netherlands

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2001 9:36 am

I stumbled across some networks here in Apeldoorn (the Netherlands)..
I use my ipaq for this right now (default orinoco driver).. I wish the netstumbler port for ppc would come out..

Alex

Den Helder stuff

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2001 12:50 pm

Found two site in and around Den helder. One is at Cisco Aronet no wep Visser n.v
the other is in skaggen or something like that(Wep)

AP's

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 05, 2001 12:53 pm

I have Three spare AP's at the moment and about 12 Cards without antennas so i think we can have some fun. at the moment i am hooking ip a 3db diversity system to fix to my car and one directional antenna to find the building. im looking at hitting Amsterdam soon. anyone up for it.

The Netherlands

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 16, 2001 10:35 pm

Hi,
Did some warwalking with my ipaq yesterday in Amsterdam and noticed a network called 'MONITORING' at different locations downtown (Bijenkorf, C&A, Marks & Spencer).. these 802.11b's are on different channels as well.. does anyone know what these are about? Could they be ran from the shops I just mentioned?

Alex

Wireless nodes in north holland

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 07, 2002 4:16 pm

Hey all,

this is to any dutch people or anyone visiting north holland.
I have setup an AP in the companie i work for so our customers can gain access to the internet free when they come to the building. but if you are close to the building 100m you can get access. go to www.andes.nl and go to the interactive page. type in 1781ac and you will find the place where i am in den helder.
we are in comunication with most of the major companies in den helder to set up a free wireless network around the schools, companies. i hope it works then Den helder will be a wireless broadband city by the companies.
Let you know what is happenen soon.

Foz

GPS

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 16, 2002 2:46 am

Any one know where i can get a gps system in holland.??

got one

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2002 3:03 pm

has any one got stumbeler results for europe yet???

its only me in Holland..mmm.

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 03, 2002 3:55 pm

Well it looks like i am the only one in holland that is doing this... not..
well went out today 3rd march 2002 and picked up 277 AP's in rotterdam and amsterdam. out of the 277 AP's 145 ap's had no WEP enabled.

Have fun..

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:22 pm

Hi,
Doing some stumbling in Apeldoorn here.. but very low activity.. an AP here and there, but nothing really big going on..

my gear

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 10, 2002 1:01 pm

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:55 pm

hi there - they probably are...
i'm planning to do some warwalking/driving round AMS soon - can you tell me what rig you're using, as i'm interested to see what i can get away with for this(as little as poss.). are you hooked up to a GPS?

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 16, 2002 9:57 pm

did you get any response for this - i know it's been a while since you posted. i'm up for it if you're still interested...

Next

Return to Other Stumblers