Socket WLAN Tools Mobile Edition for WM2K3

Socket WLAN Tools Mobile Edition for WM2K3

Postby G8tK33per » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:08 am

Socket WLAN Tools Mobile Edition v2 software utility for Windows Mobile 2003 allows you to view connection status, monitor available networks and troubleshoot connection issues – a $25 software value that works exclusively with Socket CF and SDIO WLAN Cards.

LINK
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

Postby SignalSeeker » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:29 am

I love that phrase "A $25 value"

Thats right folks, you get all that plus the Ginsu knives, a $598 value, yours for only 3 easy payments of $4.94 if you call in the next 10 minutes.

Sorry, too many beers tonight and that caught my eye.

Looks like a very cool app.. I have used mini-Stumbler like 4 times, but that seems to be very robust in comparison. I like how it tells you the kind of encryption, never tried to break any kind but still interesting.

Half thought over.

Justin
SignalSeeker

Postby G8tK33per » Mon Feb 28, 2005 3:39 am

SignalSeeker wrote:I love that phrase "A $25 value"

Thats right folks, you get all that plus the Ginsu knives, a $598 value, yours for only 3 easy payments of $4.94 if you call in the next 10 minutes.

Sorry, too many beers tonight and that caught my eye.

Looks like a very cool app.. I have used mini-Stumbler like 4 times, but that seems to be very robust in comparison. I like how it tells you the kind of encryption, never tried to break any kind but still interesting.

Half thought over.

Justin

Yeah, it does have that 'Ron Popeil' sound to it. I grew up watching all those Ronco commercials, the guy's gotten rich selling mostly crap. Remember the hair coloring in a spray paint can that covered bald/thinning spots? I can only imagine the number of 'George Costanza' type losers that bought that shit.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

Return to Pocket PC