wep cracking witha a pda

Postby Dutch » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:58 am

bigcalidave wrote:What could we use as a capture program? Is there a PPC03 port of pcap or airodump? I'm not a programmer, but I've learned a lot in research and use of these programs. I'd just like to know some more details of the programs required to use. I don't even know if I can turn the wifi sdio card I'm getting into a promiscuous mode to do a capture.

Learn to walk, before learning to run...

If you want to do a task, define the task, then research which tools that are the optimal tools to use, then purchase those tools.

Don't purchase a tool, then define the task, and hope that the tool can accomplish it..

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby bigcalidave » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:27 pm

Wow, another useful response. I apologize if your intentions are actually in the right place, but otherwise, I asked a question. I didn't ask for criticism. How about this.
As a verizon wireless customer, I am VERY limited to the PDA phones I can use. Specifically, I am about to get an Audiovox XV6600. It's their newest phone, and one that finally has bluetooth. It also has an SD slot. Unlike most other HTC Harrier version PDA phones, it does NOT have built in WIFI. Thus, to use this phone with WIFI I am limited to an sdio format WIFI card. Since I don't already have the equipment or one of the THREE SD card WIFI units, I cannot test it and determine the capabilities. From what I can find using SEARCH, there is the Socket card, and two Sandisk cards, one with memory and one without. I haven't found any information as to how those cards work with specialized software like I am used to using on my regular laptop.

THUS! I am limited to three "tools" and I can't find out if ANY of them will do what i want. I was hoping to find someone who does, that's why I posted. I have no choice, as the PDA phone I want will ONLY support this format, and the VZW network and EVDO are the best available so switching carriers is not an option.

Thank you to anyone who might have experience with this or wants to help.
Dave
bigcalidave

Postby G8tK33per » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:38 am

bigcalidave wrote:Wow, another useful response. I apologize if your intentions are actually in the right place, but otherwise, I asked a question. I didn't ask for criticism. How about this.
As a verizon wireless customer, I am VERY limited to the PDA phones I can use. Specifically, I am about to get an Audiovox XV6600. It's their newest phone, and one that finally has bluetooth. It also has an SD slot. Unlike most other HTC Harrier version PDA phones, it does NOT have built in WIFI. Thus, to use this phone with WIFI I am limited to an sdio format WIFI card. Since I don't already have the equipment or one of the THREE SD card WIFI units, I cannot test it and determine the capabilities. From what I can find using SEARCH, there is the Socket card, and two Sandisk cards, one with memory and one without. I haven't found any information as to how those cards work with specialized software like I am used to using on my regular laptop.

THUS! I am limited to three "tools" and I can't find out if ANY of them will do what i want. I was hoping to find someone who does, that's why I posted. I have no choice, as the PDA phone I want will ONLY support this format, and the VZW network and EVDO are the best available so switching carriers is not an option.

Thank you to anyone who might have experience with this or wants to help.
Dave
What a whining fucking pussy. Take your cali-ass outta here you tofu eating fucking crybaby.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

Postby realpatty » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:57 am

what is with your program, bikr?
realpatty
Mini Stumbler

Hijacked

Postby twistedarch » Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:14 pm

I certianly hope this awesome thread/project hasnt been hijacked by flames. Please lets see a status update. Go Team!
twistedarch
Mini Stumbler

Postby G8tK33per » Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:33 am

twistedarch wrote:I certianly hope this awesome thread/project hasnt been hijacked by flames. Please lets see a status update. Go Team!

Shut the fuck up, n00b bitch.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

Postby twistedarch » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:26 pm

Yeh out of curiosity does anyone moderate these boards... I'm guessing not. I suppose it would be too much to expect people to self moderate.
twistedarch
Mini Stumbler

Postby wrzwaldo » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:27 pm

twistedarch wrote:Yeh out of curiosity does anyone moderate these boards... I'm guessing not. I suppose it would be too much to expect people to self moderate.

Not real bright are ya? Oh well...
wrzwaldo

Postby The Others » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:28 pm

twistedarch wrote:Yeh out of curiosity does anyone moderate these boards... I'm guessing not. I suppose it would be too much to expect people to self moderate.

Would it be too much to ask you to read? Dick head.

http://forums.netstumbler.com/showthread.php?t=11573
all good ends all

?u=273
The Others

Postby streaker69 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:29 pm

Check this out dicksmack.
Attachments
mod.gif
mod.gif (3.47 KiB) Viewed 1407 times
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby twistedarch » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:29 pm

Well my assumption was orginally that gatekeeper was a mod, however as im not a super active member I was not sure. However, what I am sure of is a serious lack of courtesy on a board dedictaed to a netstumber products. :P
twistedarch
Mini Stumbler

Postby wrzwaldo » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:32 pm

twistedarch wrote:Well my assumption was orginally that gatekeeper was a mod, however as im not a super active member I was not sure. However, what I am sure of is a serious lack of courtesy on a board dedictaed to a netstumber products. :P

What does lack of courtesy have to do with netstumber products (netstumbler & ministumbler)?

They are free, as is the support provided here.
wrzwaldo

Postby twistedarch » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:33 pm

See now heres the great thing, it really is. I post a legitimate reply to a thread that shows true promise but it has been dead for over a month before my post, noone cares to ask about updates or to offer to help or anything like that, but as soon as someone(me) makes a fairly unoffensive comment about a thread being ruined by immaturity, suddenly everyone and their dog is waiting to have their turn at the retard that expects courtesey. I really must be too stupid to live, thinking that you all might have something constructive to do with your time.
twistedarch
Mini Stumbler

Postby wrzwaldo » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:34 pm

twistedarch wrote:See now heres the great thing, it really is. I post a legitimate reply to a thread that shows true promise but it has been dead for over a month before my post, noone cares to ask about updates or to offer to help or anything like that, but as soon as someone(me) makes a fairly unoffensive comment about a thread being ruined by immaturity, suddenly everyone and their dog is waiting to have their turn at the retard that expects courtesey. I really must be too stupid to live, thinking that you all might have something constructive to do with your time.

The clock is ticking...

P.S. These are not the "Crack WEP on a PDA" forums.

Neither NetStumbler or MiniStumbler crack WEP. Personally I would have liked to have seen the thread locked the day it was opened. Why would you EVER need to crack WEP on a PDA (or on any system for any reason)? We all know WEP sucks and can be broken, does that mean everyone with a grade school education needs to try and crack it?
wrzwaldo

Postby ldti » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:37 pm

Just to qoute g8tkeeper : "Waah , my pussy hurts"...
ldti

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket PC