wep cracking witha a pda

Postby twistedarch » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:37 pm

No however that is the topic of the tread in question on the pocketpc forum.
twistedarch
Mini Stumbler

Postby ldti » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:40 pm

I believe that this is the moment of truth: we can now either bin/ban him, fire up the BBQ, or simply close this tread.
What do you prefer?
ldti

Postby wrzwaldo » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:43 pm

IMHO this thread should have been closed 10-02-2004, 06:55 AM...

To start with it was originally posted in the MiniStumbler forum. And I still see no need for a PDA WEP cracking tool.
wrzwaldo

Postby streaker69 » Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:47 pm

wrzwaldo wrote:IMHO this thread should have been closed 10-02-2004, 06:55 AM...

To start with it was originally posted in the MiniStumbler forum. And I still see no need for a PDA WEP cracking tool.

I agree, since there is no legitimate reason to be cracking wep on a PDA. Any true IT professional would have a notebook configured to do it, and cracking it on a PDA would just lead to bad things. There's no reason for it.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Thorn » Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:19 pm

twistedarch wrote:See now heres the great thing, it really is. I post a legitimate reply to a thread that shows true promise but it has been dead for over a month before my post, noone cares to ask about updates or to offer to help or anything like that, but as soon as someone(me) makes a fairly unoffensive comment about a thread being ruined by immaturity, suddenly everyone and their dog is waiting to have their turn at the retard that expects courtesey. I really must be too stupid to live, thinking that you all might have something constructive to do with your time.

Please.

You were trolling and you know it. A legitimate reply would have been "Any update on this?" or just your second sentence. The whole bit about it's "been hijacked" was a red flag and you know it. Then you got a rightious about it not being moderated. Well, it got moderated closed.

As the Rolling Stones said: "You don't always get what you want, but sometimes you get what you need."
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Previous

Return to Pocket PC