How to use scripts

Take a script, leave a script - Like the penny tray only different

How to use scripts

Postby Skirecs » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:41 pm

I tried forum searching, but nothing turned up. I unzipped the scripts to the NetStumb dir but i dont see any difference. How do you enadble or use scripts?
Skirecs
Mini Stumbler

Postby Skirecs » Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:04 pm

please, nobody read what i wrote or i will die in shame... veiw,options, scripting, wow how could i miss
Skirecs
Mini Stumbler

Postby Dutch » Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:19 pm

Skirecs wrote:please, nobody read what i wrote or i will die in shame... veiw,options, scripting, wow how could i miss

Because you are a lazy fucktard who didn't bother to either read the included documentation, use your eyes and mind to explore the program, or use the search button on the forum, before spewing your questions all over the forum..

And just because you most probably are home from school for the holidays, doesn't mean you should be so lazy that you can't even use proper capitalization in your writings.

So rewind the clock, read the documentation, read the welcome desk postings, and read the FAQ forums, then come back and start posting. That would be a great christmasgift for you, me, the moderators and everybody else on the forums.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby Skirecs » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:37 am

Dutch wrote:Because you are a lazy fucktard who didn't bother to either read the included documentation, use your eyes and mind to explore the program, or use the search button on the forum, before spewing your questions all over the forum..

And just because you most probably are home from school for the holidays, doesn't mean you should be so lazy that you can't even use proper capitalization in your writings.

So rewind the clock, read the documentation, read the welcome desk postings, and read the FAQ forums, then come back and start posting. That would be a great christmasgift for you, me, the moderators and everybody else on the forums.

Dutch

I'm so sorry, I am sure you have never made a mistake in your life.

Your comment was worthless, so don't post unless it is required.
Congratulations Dutch, you just made the whole Netstumbler community look like assholes.
Skirecs
Mini Stumbler

Postby King_Ice_Flash » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:42 am

There is a scripts section in the options. You have to select the script, and the language that the script is written in.
"Yeah," said a voice from under the table, "you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the shrapnel."
King_Ice_Flash

Postby Skirecs » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:48 am

King_Ice_Flash wrote:There is a scripts section in the options. You have to select the script, and the language that the script is written in.

Thank you kindly.
Skirecs
Mini Stumbler

Postby beakmyn » Sat Jan 01, 2005 1:05 pm

It just seems to fit.

But, I have to ask since no-one had yet responded why didn't you just delete the post rather then reply?
beakmyn

Return to Scripts