2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee setup

Post info/pics about your rigs that you use for stumbling!

Postby terrafox72 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:52 pm

Streaker....punk fan, eh "I'm not crazy! You're the one that's crazy!"
User avatar
terrafox72
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:24 am
Location: St. Louis

Postby streaker69 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:54 pm

terrafox72 wrote:Streaker....punk fan, eh "I'm not crazy! You're the one that's crazy!"


Oh well, the insurance money was about to run out anyway. ;)
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
User avatar
streaker69
 
Posts: 11867
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Barry » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:27 pm

A buddie of mine just spent two hours explaining to the non-american gateway customer disservice chick that Alaska really is a part of the US. She was trying to send him over to the international repair number.
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
User avatar
Barry
 
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby beakmyn » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:30 pm

Barry wrote:A buddie of mine just spent two hours explaining to the non-american gateway customer disservice chick that Alaska really is a part of the US. She was trying to send him over to the international repair number.


Show her the map, it's right there next to Hawaii south of California!
beakmyn
 
Posts: 4858
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 1:53 pm

Postby Thorn » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:39 pm

Barry wrote:A buddie of mine just spent two hours explaining to the non-american gateway customer disservice chick that Alaska really is a part of the US. She was trying to send him over to the international repair number.
Hahahaha. That reminds me of the two Jamaican gentlemen in New Jersey who, upon seeing the registration plate on my car, started arguing about whether Vermont was part of the US.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn
 
Posts: 10340
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 3:00 am
Location: Villa Straylight

Postby Dutch » Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:51 pm

Thorn wrote:Hahahaha. That reminds me of the two Jamaican gentlemen in New Jersey who, upon seeing the registration plate on my car, started arguing about whether Vermont was part of the US.

I thought Vermont seceded way back in the 1960's ??

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
User avatar
Dutch
 
Posts: 6698
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: City of Mermaids, Denmark

Postby dakkon2k » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:07 pm

Thorn wrote:Hahahaha. That reminds me of the two Jamaican gentlemen in New Jersey who, upon seeing the registration plate on my car, started arguing about whether Vermont was part of the US.

WoW! :eek:
Jamaicans that far north?
New Jersey is in the US? When did that happen? I bet we traded Kaliforina for it:rolleyes:
Unable to apply patch, Please install M$ Outlook to continue. :confused:
A journey of a thousand posts begins with How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
dakkon2k
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2005 4:49 am
Location: Quite a bit EAST & a smidgen south of the world famous Rat. 2 miles from the beach or 1/2 a mile

Postby streaker69 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:08 pm

dakkon2k wrote:WoW! :eek:
Jamaicans that far north?
New Jersey is in the US? When did that happen? I bet we traded Kaliforina for it:rolleyes:


As far as I'm concerned, I wish Bugs Bunny would show up and cut Kalifornication and New Jersey off and let them float away, like he did with Florida.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
User avatar
streaker69
 
Posts: 11867
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby MikeP928 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:24 pm

streaker69 wrote:As far as I'm concerned, I wish Bugs Bunny would show up and cut Kalifornication and New Jersey off and let them float away, like he did with Florida.


Hey, just the southern half of FL. The northern half is just us rednecks that spilled over from south Georgia and southern Alabama. We do let a few of them slip north of Mouseville, just so we don't have to mow the yard or pull the weeds around the trailer.

MikeP
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
User avatar
MikeP928
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 8:09 pm
Location: Florida Panhandle

Postby streaker69 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:36 pm

MikeP928 wrote:Hey, just the southern half of FL. The northern half is just us rednecks that spilled over from south Georgia and southern Alabama. We do let a few of them slip north of Mouseville, just so we don't have to mow the yard or pull the weeds around the trailer.

MikeP


Now I wasn't saying that we should cut away florida (well, maybe Miami, and everyone that voted for Pat Buchanon).
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
User avatar
streaker69
 
Posts: 11867
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Barry » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:38 pm

If we cut away FL where the hell will we send the old people??
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
User avatar
Barry
 
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby streaker69 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:38 pm

Barry wrote:If we cut away FL where the hell will we send the old people??


I think maybe about 20 to 30 minutes to the west of Washington DC sounds like a good place.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
User avatar
streaker69
 
Posts: 11867
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby MikeP928 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:46 pm

streaker69 wrote:Now I wasn't saying that we should cut away florida (well, maybe Miami, and everyone that voted for Pat Buchanon).


Screw with us and we will hijack another election. Just so the rest of you know that your vote does not count. We will relieve you of having to make all those tough decisions.

MikeP
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
User avatar
MikeP928
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 8:09 pm
Location: Florida Panhandle

Postby MikeP928 » Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:46 pm

Barry wrote:If we cut away FL where the hell will we send the old people??



No Shit!!
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
User avatar
MikeP928
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 8:09 pm
Location: Florida Panhandle

Postby G8tK33per » Fri Feb 17, 2006 8:00 pm

MikeP928 wrote:Screw with us and we will hijack another election. Just so the rest of you know that your vote does not count. We will relieve you of having to make all those tough decisions.

MikeP

Thanks, Chad.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
User avatar
G8tK33per
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:00 am
Location: Goomba's Booty Boardwalk

PreviousNext

Return to Stumbling Setups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests