Show Your Wardriving KIT

Post info/pics about your rigs that you use for stumbling!

Postby theprez98 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:55 am

streaker69 wrote:You can have one, for the low low price of $225,000, wifi not included in the base model.

So how did you convince them to add the 5 dbi antenna?
[font="Courier New"]"\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";[/font]
User avatar
theprez98
 
Posts: 3638
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:23 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby streaker69 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:58 am

theprez98 wrote:So how did you convince them to add the 5 dbi antenna?


I actually wanted the people we bought it from to install it before delivery, but no one believed me that it was going to be needed. Now that we've had it for 6 months they needed Wifi. I just installed a WAP4400N in the maintenance shop, ordered the Antenna from Fab-Corp of course, and installed a WMP54GS in the PC.

It gets Excellent Signal while sitting in the garage.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
User avatar
streaker69
 
Posts: 11867
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby MikeP928 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:14 pm



Please proceed immediately to the Welcome Desk and read ALL threads relating to Zombies, waking the dead, and posting to long dead threads.

And no, having 5.000.000 posts does not exempt you from following proper forum etiquette.

[ATTACH]6205[/ATTACH]

MikeP
Attachments
emot-harhar.gif
emot-harhar.gif (2.31 KiB) Viewed 1131 times
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
User avatar
MikeP928
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 8:09 pm
Location: Florida Panhandle

Postby Thorn » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:16 pm

MikeP928 wrote:Please proceed immediately to the Welcome Desk and read ALL threads relating to Zombies, waking the dead, and posting to long dead threads.

And no, having 5.000.000 posts does not exempt you from following proper forum etiquette.

[ATTACH]6205[/ATTACH]

MikeP


Hahahahahaha! "pwned", as the kids say.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn
 
Posts: 10340
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 3:00 am
Location: Villa Straylight

Postby streaker69 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:39 pm

MikeP928 wrote:Please proceed immediately to the Welcome Desk and read ALL threads relating to Zombies, waking the dead, and posting to long dead threads.

And no, having 5.000.000 posts does not exempt you from following proper forum etiquette.

[ATTACH]6205[/ATTACH]

MikeP


don't you have some hlaf naked b00b13s to watch
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
User avatar
streaker69
 
Posts: 11867
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby brwrdrvr » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:48 pm

streaker69 wrote:don't you have some hlaf naked b00b13s to watch


Speaking of such things:

Where's the pics and video we are supposed to be looking at/watching of your "Work Environment", MikeP? I seem to recall you mentioning these things last year sometime. :D
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
User avatar
brwrdrvr
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:26 pm
Location: Capitol City, Louisiana

Postby MikeP928 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:46 pm

brwrdrvr wrote:Speaking of such things:

Where's the pics and video we are supposed to be looking at/watching of your "Work Environment", MikeP? I seem to recall you mentioning these things last year sometime. :D


The customer still has not decided which pool they want the PTZ cameras on. I could send you the feeds for 64 elevator cameras or 96 garage cameras. But the good cameras are still sitting in the data center awaiting a decision. We will be back over there next week to adjust 16 cameras that require a scissor lift to reach. Part of the registration lobby ceiling are 3 floors high, the rest is 4 floors high. Hopefully they have decided on camera locations by then. Dutch and G8t waived my forum dues for the next 2 years when I gave them exclusive rights to the restroom cams. I'll let you decide who wanted which restrooms. :eek:

MikeP
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
User avatar
MikeP928
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 8:09 pm
Location: Florida Panhandle

Postby Dutch » Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:33 pm

MikeP928 wrote:The customer still has not decided which pool they want the PTZ cameras on. I could send you the feeds for 64 elevator cameras or 96 garage cameras. But the good cameras are still sitting in the data center awaiting a decision. We will be back over there next week to adjust 16 cameras that require a scissor lift to reach. Part of the registration lobby ceiling are 3 floors high, the rest is 4 floors high. Hopefully they have decided on camera locations by then. Dutch and G8t waived my forum dues for the next 2 years when I gave them exclusive rights to the restroom cams. I'll let you decide who wanted which restrooms. :eek:

MikeP

RESTROOM CAMERAS ???!? Dammit.. I really REALLY need to go see the optician soon. I read it as Recreation Room cameras.. :(

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
User avatar
Dutch
 
Posts: 6698
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: City of Mermaids, Denmark

Postby GT96steedastang » Wed May 23, 2007 12:44 pm

those cams sounds really cool...except for the restroom ones.

i have an off the wall question. is there a way to read the encryption code on a wifi router? please let me know.
GT96steedastang
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 23, 2007 12:35 pm

Postby Barry » Wed May 23, 2007 12:56 pm

GT96steedastang wrote:those cams sounds really cool...except for the restroom ones.

i have an off the wall question. is there a way to read the encryption code on a wifi router? please let me know.



Go the fuck away.
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
User avatar
Barry
 
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sat Dec 28, 2002 11:10 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby brwrdrvr » Wed May 23, 2007 1:13 pm

GT96steedastang wrote:those cams sounds really cool...except for the restroom ones.

i have an off the wall question. is there a way to read the encryption code on a wifi router? please let me know.


You have got to be fucking kidding me, right?

You have got to be the most Gumpiest motherfucker I have seen yet.

Don't even go to the Welcome Desk to see what the rules of the forum are. Just fucking leave you bag of human excrement.
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
User avatar
brwrdrvr
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:26 pm
Location: Capitol City, Louisiana

Postby streaker69 » Wed May 23, 2007 1:14 pm

brwrdrvr wrote:You have got to be fucking kidding me, right?

You have got to be the most Gumpiest motherfucker I have seen yet.

Don't even go to the Welcome Desk to see what the rules of the forum are. Just fucking leave you bag of human excrement.


He's the kind of bag of human excrement that gives other bags of human excrement a bad name.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
User avatar
streaker69
 
Posts: 11867
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby brwrdrvr » Wed May 23, 2007 1:18 pm

streaker69 wrote:He's the kind of bag of human excrement that gives other bags of human excrement a bad name.



HAHA Thanks I needed that laugh. :D
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
User avatar
brwrdrvr
 
Posts: 3381
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:26 pm
Location: Capitol City, Louisiana

Postby wrzwaldo » Wed May 23, 2007 1:20 pm

GT96forestgump wrote:those cams sounds really cool... i like to hang out in truckstop restrooms.

i have an off the wall question. is there a way i can work the glory hole and not get sperm in my eye?


Fixed
wrzwaldo
 
Posts: 8995
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 12:43 pm

Postby streaker69 » Wed May 23, 2007 1:25 pm

brwrdrvr wrote:HAHA Thanks I needed that laugh. :D


Well, you know me, if there's anything I know, it's bags of human excrement.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
User avatar
streaker69
 
Posts: 11867
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

PreviousNext

Return to Stumbling Setups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests