Ultimate Automotive Laptop Setup

Post info/pics about your rigs that you use for stumbling!

Postby streaker69 » Thu May 11, 2006 3:50 am

itsnotme wrote:(eyebrow raised) Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how to get my foot out of my mouth. At least the word "Banned" didn't show up under my userid! :D

I would have expected such silliness out of a cajun, but you?
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby itsnotme » Thu May 11, 2006 4:01 am

streaker69 wrote:I would have expected such silliness out of a cajun, but you?

Ah I've got my weak moments.

[color="White"]I think one of the mods might have drugged my beer to bring out the weak moment tho.[/color]

Postby MikeP928 » Thu May 11, 2006 4:14 am

Dutch wrote::eek: Me, rig a poll ? I'd never even contemplate doing such a thing. Do I look like a Floridian ?

Hey, Hey, Hey!!

We do not rig polls, we simply adjust them to protect the tards from themselves.

Keep this kind of misinformation up, and we may have to donate a third Bush for the White House. Look how much money we would save on stationary and such. And you just thought that the Texan was a redneck. Yo, Jeb.

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Postby wrzwaldo » Thu May 11, 2006 4:35 am

fungus wrote:I am a Moderator of the Hardware forum. In fact, I did not put that there. It was there since the setup of the forums. sheesh

I was going to put a little graphic up to show that but decided it might be more fun to see where this went. Not quite the humor level I expected but still amusing. And it almost won someone a nomination to the "WarTard Hall of Shame". :D

Postby fungus » Thu May 11, 2006 6:21 am

Dutch wrote:If your GPS is SirfII or SirfIII based, you need the SirfDemo program to reprogram parameters on it.
And one fundamental thing missing : Kismet. Follow Renders Kismet on windows guide, and get that spare WRT54G permanently working in the car.

I just downloaded SirfDemo. This looks nice. Great suggestion.

Kismet is on my todo list. I've seen Renders Kismett on Windows. I was also considering building something on a WRAP board then use a 802.11a/b/g card so I could try sniffing 5.GHz.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"][color="Blue"]Work: http://www.wlanparts.com BLOG: http://www.unwiredadventures.com Fun: http://www.socalwug.org[/color][/SIZE][/SIZE]
Mini Stumbler

Return to Stumbling Setups