Ultimate Automotive Laptop Setup

Post info/pics about your rigs that you use for stumbling!

Postby streaker69 » Thu May 11, 2006 3:50 am

itsnotme wrote:(eyebrow raised) Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out how to get my foot out of my mouth. At least the word "Banned" didn't show up under my userid! :D

I would have expected such silliness out of a cajun, but you?
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby itsnotme » Thu May 11, 2006 4:01 am

streaker69 wrote:I would have expected such silliness out of a cajun, but you?

Ah I've got my weak moments.

[color="White"]I think one of the mods might have drugged my beer to bring out the weak moment tho.[/color]

:D
itsnotme

Postby MikeP928 » Thu May 11, 2006 4:14 am

Dutch wrote::eek: Me, rig a poll ? I'd never even contemplate doing such a thing. Do I look like a Floridian ?

Dutch

Hey, Hey, Hey!!

We do not rig polls, we simply adjust them to protect the tards from themselves.

Keep this kind of misinformation up, and we may have to donate a third Bush for the White House. Look how much money we would save on stationary and such. And you just thought that the Texan was a redneck. Yo, Jeb.

MikeP
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
MikeP928

Postby wrzwaldo » Thu May 11, 2006 4:35 am

fungus wrote:I am a Moderator of the Hardware forum. In fact, I did not put that there. It was there since the setup of the forums. sheesh

I was going to put a little graphic up to show that but decided it might be more fun to see where this went. Not quite the humor level I expected but still amusing. And it almost won someone a nomination to the "WarTard Hall of Shame". :D
wrzwaldo

Postby fungus » Thu May 11, 2006 6:21 am

Dutch wrote:If your GPS is SirfII or SirfIII based, you need the SirfDemo program to reprogram parameters on it.
And one fundamental thing missing : Kismet. Follow Renders Kismet on windows guide, and get that spare WRT54G permanently working in the car.

Dutch

I just downloaded SirfDemo. This looks nice. Great suggestion.

Kismet is on my todo list. I've seen Renders Kismett on Windows. I was also considering building something on a WRAP board then use a 802.11a/b/g card so I could try sniffing 5.GHz.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="2"][color="Blue"]Work: http://www.wlanparts.com BLOG: http://www.unwiredadventures.com Fun: http://www.socalwug.org[/color][/SIZE][/SIZE]
fungus
Mini Stumbler

Previous

Return to Stumbling Setups