Any chance of creating a Palm version?

Want to see something on NetStumbler.com/.org? Post your idea here! (Note - Posting does not guarantee that your idea will be implemented)

Any chance of creating a Palm version?

Postby Ghost_Mech » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:13 am

I know there are a ton of people out there with WIFI enabled palms that would love a version of your software for our hand helds... does that look like it will ever be a reality :D?
Ghost_Mech
Mini Stumbler

Postby KREE » Fri Jul 23, 2004 9:19 am

I am not a palm person but I do know of this piece of software called netchaser, it is $10 and only for the tungsten c (I think) but it is worth a shot. As far as ministumbler for palm os, couldn't tell you.
KREE
Mini Stumbler

Postby hkelley » Fri Jul 23, 2004 11:28 am

NetChaser fills the bill for the Tungsten C in peforming many of the important functions of Netstumbler. And, it produces a compatible datafile. Well worth the ten bucks. I have used mine for about a year since its early beta days.
hkelley
Mini Stumbler

Postby Oyjord » Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:16 pm

I use Netchaser with my Zire 72 using SD wifi, and it works fine. Not as good as Netstumbler, though.

I still would really like to see Net-/Ministumbler come to Palm.
Oyjord
Mini Stumbler

Postby streaker69 » Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:39 pm

Oyjord wrote:I use Netchaser with my Zire 72 using SD wifi, and it works fine. Not as good as Netstumbler, though.

I still would really like to see Net-/Ministumbler come to Palm.

Keep dreaming.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Return to Suggestions/Requests