connecting through the client

Want to see something on NetStumbler.com/.org? Post your idea here! (Note - Posting does not guarantee that your idea will be implemented)

connecting through the client

Postby remotesploit » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:14 pm

i think a good idea as i stated in another forum "netstumber" before they deleted the post is it should have a client connect option when running. so when someone scans down the aps instead of disabling the card while it scans give it the option to connect within ns. for instance you find an ap that belongs to you connect to it through the program instead of stopping the service opening network connections and having to locate it through there. also another option that would be cool not sure if possible would be a login script incase the ap is encrypted while trying to connect.

p.s for the grammar nazis you can have 7 up yours :eek:
remotesploit

Postby wrzwaldo » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:16 pm

You moron! NS is not meant to be used while connected to a network!!!

PS - It's in the bin not deleted! http://www.netstumbler.org/showpost.php?p=117082&postcount=222

I hope this go around meets with a ban!
wrzwaldo

Postby fregniacciaro » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:22 pm

remotesploit on the map...
Attachments
idiot.jpg
idiot.jpg (61.07 KiB) Viewed 1245 times
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby Thorn » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:34 pm

remotesploit wrote:i think a good idea as i stated in another forum "netstumber" before they deleted the post is it should have a client connect option when running. so when someone scans down the aps instead of disabling the card while it scans give it the option to connect within ns. for instance you find an ap that belongs to you connect to it through the program instead of stopping the service opening network connections and having to locate it through there. also another option that would be cool not sure if possible would be a login script incase the ap is encrypted while trying to connect.

If you'd just learned from your mistakes, rather than annoying the Mods. Oh well. From the above explanation, it doesn't look like you'll be missed.

remotesploit
scour@hummer.no-ip.org

The IP Address is: 66.176.231.238. The host name is: c-66-176-231-238.hsd1.fl.comcast.net.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Postby remoteExploit » Mon Apr 18, 2005 1:48 pm

that is not very nice of you to be giving out info like that. but i guess you're "elite" since you can.

acid@tokyo.com
remoteExploit

Postby fregniacciaro » Mon Apr 18, 2005 2:13 pm

remoteExploit wrote:that is not very nice of you to be giving out info like that. but i guess you're "elite" since you can.

It pays to read the bottom of every page:
The Administrator, Super Moderators and Moderators of Netstumbler.org have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason and to reveal your identity and other known information in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

And avoiding the temporary ban will get you a permanent ban. If you had done some research, you'd know this.

Have a nice life... somewhere else.
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby Airstreamer » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:05 pm

remotesploit wrote:i think a good idea as i stated in another forum "netstumber" before they deleted the post is it should have a client connect option when running. so when someone scans down the aps instead of disabling the card while it scans give it the option to connect within ns. for instance you find an ap that belongs to you connect to it through the program instead of stopping the service opening network connections and having to locate it through there. also another option that would be cool not sure if possible would be a login script incase the ap is encrypted while trying to connect.

It looks to me you are too stupid,
/scratch that
pardon me, IGNORANT to know the difference between grammar, punctuation and capitalization.

Naw, lets' go with stupid. :mad:
"But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know.""

- Rudyard Kipling
Airstreamer

Postby theprez98 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:00 pm

It hurts my head to even try to read this.
theprez98

Postby Thorn » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:56 am

remoteExploit wrote:that is not very nice of you to be giving out info like that. but i guess you're "elite" since you can.

acid@tokyo.com

Just for the record, I never claimed to be "elite", but since I banned your ass once, I guess I'm more elite than you. I do know that I can type, which you apparently cannot.

Come back again, and the IP subnet gets banned.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Postby Starpoint » Mon May 02, 2005 7:55 am

I see this grabasstic blob of primordial ooze has been banned.. twice no less.

some people never learn..
Against the run of the mill, static as it seems

We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines -- of grand designs...

Tonight's movie "Soylent Green" has been brought to you by our sponsor - Waste Management

My mind is like a Steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in most states
Starpoint

Return to Suggestions/Requests