For the mods to consider :

Want to see something on NetStumbler.com/.org? Post your idea here! (Note - Posting does not guarantee that your idea will be implemented)

Postby Mother » Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:54 pm

I say keep batting bro!

Cheers,

Mother
Out of paper on drive C:

the.firehou.se
User avatar
Mother
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:37 am
Location: Barcelona, Spain

Postby MikeP928 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:20 pm

G8tK33per wrote:Not being sure of the purpose of mentioning my name, I will say this. There are only 3 people on this board I have to keep happy (no, not THAT). Thorn, aFR and bks. If you don't like the way I do things, talk to them. I'll hand over my bat in a heartbeat and wish you luck keeping up the shit that crawls in here on a regular basis. I have a full-time job, a life and kids. If I miss the complete content of a thread now and then, excuse the fuck outta me. Cut my pay...


/Looks around at the candidates to fill those nail-studded gloves if G8t escapes.


Hell no, you ain't leavin'. I didn't think this place could get scarier until I looked around.

Anybody seen citrus lately? He was very familiar with the operation of G8t's bat. Oh wait, wrong end. Nevermind.

MikeP
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
User avatar
MikeP928
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 8:09 pm
Location: Florida Panhandle

Postby randomr8 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:55 pm

G8tK33per wrote:Not being sure of the purpose of mentioning my name, I will say this. There are only 3 people on this board I have to keep happy (no, not THAT). Thorn, aFR and bks. If you don't like the way I do things, talk to them. I'll hand over my bat in a heartbeat and wish you luck keeping up the shit that crawls in here on a regular basis. I have a full-time job, a life and kids. If I miss the complete content of a thread now and then, excuse the fuck outta me. Cut my pay...


You know there's nothing but respect out here for you...


...maybe some fear.


[color="White"]no I don't swallow[/color]
User avatar
randomr8
 
Posts: 155
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2005 8:46 am

Postby hydro27405 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:21 pm

Alright you SOB's someone owes me a new keyboard, I just flavoured another one with beer.:mad:

At least it was not my laptop this time.:D

Hydro
hydro27405
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Sun Dec 29, 2002 7:15 pm
Location: MN

Postby audit » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:15 pm

G8tK33per wrote:There are only 6 people on this board I have to keep happy (yes, it's THAT). audit, Dutch, Mother, Thorn, aFR and bks. I just need more chapstick.



Fixed,
User avatar
audit
 
Posts: 1945
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:00 am
Location: In the Octagon

Postby G8tK33per » Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:32 pm

audit wrote:Fixed,

How soon they forget...
Who's the ONLY one that sent you a case of 00 buck 12 gauge shells to sniff when you were in the hospital?

I thought so...
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
User avatar
G8tK33per
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:00 am
Location: Goomba's Booty Boardwalk

Postby Starpoint » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:18 pm

G8tK33per wrote:Not being sure of the purpose of mentioning my name, I will say this. There are only 3 people on this board I have to keep happy (no, not THAT). Thorn, aFR and bks. If you don't like the way I do things, talk to them. I'll hand over my bat in a heartbeat and wish you luck keeping up the shit that crawls in here on a regular basis. I have a full-time job, a life and kids. If I miss the complete content of a thread now and then, excuse the fuck outta me. Cut my pay...



Not unhappy with how things are run so you mistook my words. The thread is about wepcracking in general. Is it harmful to discuss? Its a both yes and no answer in the fact that noobs can see we talk about it so when they ask about it (either how to do it or whats a good program to crack a wep) we (and I include myself in this) assume they want break into someone's network. 99.9% of the time that is the case but what if they want to learn just so they can know how for giggles? If they post that, we probably still assume they want to steal wifi.

All I am saying is that n00bs come here, see a thread that talks about wepcracking, so they assume its ok to ask all about it.
Against the run of the mill, static as it seems

We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines -- of grand designs...


Tonight's movie "Soylent Green" has been brought to you by our sponsor - Waste Management

My mind is like a Steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in most states
User avatar
Starpoint
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:47 pm
Location: Houston

Postby G8tK33per » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:28 pm

Sounds fair enough to me.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
User avatar
G8tK33per
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Fri May 09, 2003 4:00 am
Location: Goomba's Booty Boardwalk

Postby streaker69 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:30 pm

Starpoint wrote:
All I am saying is that n00bs come here, see a thread that talks about wepcracking, so they assume its ok to ask all about it.


I believe it's called Bait. TardPhishing is one of my favorite pasttimes.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
User avatar
streaker69
 
Posts: 11867
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:09 am
Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby wiresalot » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:33 pm

I believe it's called Bait.


The Mods, and most of the regulars can sniff out a thieving tard rather quickly.

wiresalot
User avatar
wiresalot
Mini Stumbler
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:14 am
Location: Slightly off center.

Postby MikeP928 » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:04 pm

Starpoint wrote:Not unhappy with how things are run so you mistook my words. The thread is about wepcracking in general. Is it harmful to discuss? Its a both yes and no answer in the fact that noobs can see we talk about it so when they ask about it (either how to do it or whats a good program to crack a wep) we (and I include myself in this) assume they want break into someone's network. 99.9% of the time that is the case but what if they want to learn just so they can know how for giggles? If they post that, we probably still assume they want to steal wifi.

All I am saying is that n00bs come here, see a thread that talks about wepcracking, so they assume its ok to ask all about it.


[color="Red"][SIZE="7"]BACKPEDAL!![/SIZE][/color] ;)

Come on, tell him how you really feel. You will be all healed up in a couple of months.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
User avatar
MikeP928
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 8:09 pm
Location: Florida Panhandle

Postby Starpoint » Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:40 pm

[quote="MikeP928"][color="Red"][SIZE="7"]BACKPEDAL!![/SIZE][/color] ]


Me backpedal? hardly... the original post if you read it mentioned that we talk about wep cracking... whats the old saying.... "Monkee see, monkee do?"
Against the run of the mill, static as it seems

We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines -- of grand designs...


Tonight's movie "Soylent Green" has been brought to you by our sponsor - Waste Management

My mind is like a Steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in most states
User avatar
Starpoint
 
Posts: 2539
Joined: Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:47 pm
Location: Houston

Postby MikeP928 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:13 am

Starpoint wrote:Me backpedal? hardly... the original post if you read it mentioned that we talk about wep cracking... whats the old saying.... "Tard see, Tard try, Tard fuck up?"


There you go trying to bring reality into the conversation again. :rolleyes:

Fixed!

MikeP
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
User avatar
MikeP928
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 8:09 pm
Location: Florida Panhandle

Previous

Return to Suggestions/Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests