Ministumbler layout

Want to see something on NetStumbler.com/.org? Post your idea here! (Note - Posting does not guarantee that your idea will be implemented)

Ministumbler layout

Postby astcell » Thu Nov 28, 2002 10:30 am

I have a request for an upgrade on ministumbler...

It seems that the GPS fills in the location with lat and long on the bottom right o the screen. If the GPS is still acquiring it will say "No GPS fix". While driving this is tough to read. How about just putting in a light. Maybe have a green bar when it has a signal and location, yellow when it is acquiring and red when there is no GPS attached, that way wehile driving I can see in a flash what the status is instead of trying to read the little letters.
astcell

Re: Ministumbler layout

Postby blackwave » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:47 am

Yeah it would interesting to have an alternate simpler gui for WARDRIVING mode, or STUMBLING mode... where things got simple and bigger

Here is an idea.. (no comments from the peanut gallery)
Attachments
bwscreens.jpg
bwscreens.jpg (40.71 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
-=BW=-
blackwave

Postby astcell » Thu Nov 28, 2002 11:57 am

Yea that's good, maybe add a counter too so you know when you are about to break a hundred.

Right now I get a ping wav file playing when I get one. Maybe at 100 I can have a gif movie file of the jiggu girls from Ther Man Show come on, and at 500 I can get a 10 second video of Girls on Trampolines, talk about motivation to get out there and wardrive!
astcell

Return to Suggestions/Requests