NetStumbler Suggestion2

Want to see something on NetStumbler.com/.org? Post your idea here! (Note - Posting does not guarantee that your idea will be implemented)

NetStumbler Suggestion2

Postby Leathal » Mon Aug 09, 2004 4:58 am

Why would you close a forum when the subject is good for debating? Seems like you are hiding from something.

Your comments from the last messsage:

How can you get more for the buck? The software is free to use! And it works perfect with the supported hardware. I needed a solution NS filled it. I read the README and determined what hardware was 100% compatible and purchased it. It's not rocket science. Please don't take this as a boo or hiss it's just this topic has come around before.

I have seen in the past, and know it can be done. Why doesn't the developer simply leave NetStumbler and make his own version? Or hire people to make it for him?? Or be a slient business partner and feed people information they need to make a pay version? There are so many legal ways around a contract it isn't funny.

Btw. I ended up finding a nice PocketPC NetStumbler copy-cat called WiFiFoFum. It works great on my iPAQ, oh and its FREE too!!

Regards,
Leathal
Leathal
Mini Stumbler

Postby G8tK33per » Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:04 am

Leathal wrote:Why would you close a forum when the subject is good for debating? Seems like you are hiding from something.

Your comments from the last messsage:

How can you get more for the buck? The software is free to use! And it works perfect with the supported hardware. I needed a solution NS filled it. I read the README and determined what hardware was 100% compatible and purchased it. It's not rocket science. Please don't take this as a boo or hiss it's just this topic has come around before.

I have seen in the past, and know it can be done. Why doesn't the developer simply leave NetStumbler and make his own version? Or hire people to make it for him?? Or be a slient business partner and feed people information they need to make a pay version? There are so many legal ways around a contract it isn't funny.

Btw. I ended up finding a nice PocketPC NetStumbler copy-cat called WiFiFoFum. It works great on my iPAQ, oh and its FREE too!!

Regards,
Leathal

Congratulations.
It was closed because this has been discussed ad nauseum. Move on.
"Make yourselves sheep and the wolves will eat you." ~ Benjamin Franklin

Sons of Confederate Veterans
G8tK33per

Return to Suggestions/Requests