Bridging 2 lan segments with 2 APs?

Postby Dutch » Wed May 23, 2007 6:33 am

humbletech99 wrote:I don't get the shift key remark.

sorry perhaps I should have searched first, but like I said, I'm not speccing anything, I'm just playing with what I have...

Let me spell it out for you then (pun intended) :

Go read ALL the threads in the Welcome Desk, and pay particular note to the thread regarding the usage of proper English on the forums. That includes capitalizing the first letter in a sentence, according to the grammar rules you have been taught in school.

This isn't AOL, IRC, Instant Messaging, or cell phone SMS. Grammar, punctuation, spelling and capitalization matters here.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby humbletech99 » Wed May 23, 2007 6:44 am

Didn't see the welcome desk posts, but anyway, this post has dragged on long enough and I have real work to do.

EDIT: Capitalized the first letter of the sentence of this post. I can't believe people have nothing better to do that to make such a mountain out of a mole hill.
humbletech99
Mini Stumbler

Postby Thorn » Wed May 23, 2007 6:55 am

humbletech99 wrote:Didn't see the welcome desk posts, but anyway, this post has dragged on long enough and I have real work to do.
Agreed. Especially for someone who doesn't bother to do elementary research on the topic or read introductory information regarding a forum where they wish to gain information.

Closed.

humbletech99 wrote:I can't believe people have nothing better to do that to make such a mountain out of a mole hill.
It's called maintaining standards.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Previous

Return to Unix/Linux