We will be having a Wireless Village at Defcon this year (no Defcon 19 has not been cancelled).
Some of the things we are working on are:
1. Amateur Radio Technician License Exam prep - learn what you need to pass Element 2 of the Exam
2. Antenna Theory / Radio wave propagation
3. Cracking WEP/WPA - may include some "who can crack this the fastest"
4. 802.11a,b,g,i,n,w - what are they and how are they different
5. Bluetooth - still trying to decide on what to cover in this area
6. RFID - Our local resident expert Thorn is going to dazzle us again
So, if you are coming to Defcon please be sure to stop by and say hello. If you want to contribute time or materials to the effort, feel free to drop me a note and let me know what you have on your mind.