A start fresh wrt54g for my laptop

A start fresh wrt54g for my laptop

Postby w1ld_r4pt0r » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:34 am

My first post in this community starts right here, I hope to find my new home in this place, I know what I am looking for, and I wont stop looking until I achieve it, but first let me reveal my spects then I hope anyone from the community to give me a hand.

I own a powerful gateway laptop connected to a wpc54g card, on the other side in my computer I have a wrk54g router, I am starting to learn to use knoppix OS for my laptop, but I still have some learning to do before I start using it as my base to work on, for now anything I will work with will have to be for M$, so please don't give me UNIX/LINUX sites, atleast yet.

There are a couple of networks near me, one has 64 bit encryption which probably is a hotel since its rightly located where the signal points at, and some nifty neighbor which I pissed him off into securing his network somehow but he doesn't use WEP security.

I am aiming to crack the hotel's signal, but I lack the knowledge I came here for, I have netstumbler program but my use is just for scanning, I heard that there were skripts for this program that will send packets to any 64/128 wep security until it cracks it.

Thats what I can say.
w1ld_r4pt0r

Postby streaker69 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:37 am

w1ld_r4pt0r wrote:My first post in this community starts right here, I hope to find my new home in this place, I know what I am looking for, and I wont stop looking until I achieve it, but first let me reveal my spects then I hope anyone from the community to give me a hand.

I own a powerful gateway laptop connected to a wpc54g card, on the other side in my computer I have a wrk54g router, I am starting to learn to use knoppix OS for my laptop, but I still have some learning to do before I start using it as my base to work on, for now anything I will work with will have to be for M$, so please don't give me UNIX/LINUX sites, atleast yet.

There are a couple of networks near me, one has 64 bit encryption which probably is a hotel since its rightly located where the signal points at, and some nifty neighbor which I pissed him off into securing his network somehow but he doesn't use WEP security.

I am aiming to crack the hotel's signal, but I lack the knowledge I came here for, I have netstumbler program but my use is just for scanning, I heard that there were skripts for this program that will send packets to any 64/128 wep security until it cracks it.

Thats what I can say.

Cracking WEP on another's network is a crime. Hmm, and from the tone of your post, it would seem you've already been invading your neighbor's network, which makes you a criminal.

Guess what we don't do around here? Anyone, anyone?

Yes, help goddamn criminals. You're a fucking loser and an asshole, you should go now.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby audit » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:05 am

simio13@gmail.com
host name is: 69-164-57-146.atlaga.adelphia.net
audit

Postby fregniacciaro » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:29 am

audit wrote:simio13@gmail.com
host name is: 69-164-57-146.atlaga.adelphia.net

Figures he'd be from Atlanta...
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby streaker69 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 11:31 am

fregniacciaro wrote:Figures he'd be from Atlanta...

What are you waiting for? Go kick his ass.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby fregniacciaro » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:22 pm

streaker69 wrote:What are you waiting for? Go kick his ass.

I should.

@ Deoje: In CA, we used to say "148PC means never having to say 'I'm sorry'". Basically, an arresting officer said the subject violated penal code 148 (resisting arrest) if the peson claimed the arrest was too rough. I've been searching the GA code, but it's difficult to navigate. What's the equivalent statute in GA, and could it apply here?
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby theprez98 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:31 pm

fregniacciaro wrote: What's the equivalent statute in GA, and could it apply here?

Here you go.

[quote]O.C.G.A. §]
[font="Courier New"]"\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";[/font]
theprez98

Postby fregniacciaro » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:38 pm

theprez98 wrote:Here you go.

Thank you!

I don't care what streak says about you - you're OK in my book. ;)

SHAMELESS PLUG!

--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby theprez98 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 12:45 pm

[quote="fregniacciaro"]Thank you!

I don't care what streak says about you - you're OK in my book. ]
Ha!

(Lexis-Nexis is good)
theprez98

Dumb Curiousity

Postby Airstreamer » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:46 pm

Just thinking of statistics.
How many one post bans have occurred on here?

It seems that most bozos get banned after at least 3 or 4 posts, but the ratio of # new posts to banning seems to be dropping closer to 2.
"But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know.""

- Rudyard Kipling
Airstreamer

Postby Thorn » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:05 pm

Airstreamer wrote:Just thinking of statistics.
How many one post bans have occurred on here?

It seems that most bozos get banned after at least 3 or 4 posts, but the ratio of # new posts to banning seems to be dropping closer to 2.

There's no real way to tell, without checking out each and every banned bozo individually, and seeing the number of posts. The Control Panel where the banned users are shown, gives the username, date, Moderator who banned, and since the last upgrade, the reason they were banned. The number of posts is not displayed.

My educated guess is that the average is about three. There are some who start off with the "i'm tryin to crack my neighbors netwrk to dwnlaod the pr0n. d00ds u MUST tell me the scret c0des!!!!!!!" who immediately get banned. Others take a few more posts before revealing that they are tard in sheeps' clothing, never having realized that they'd wandered into a wolfpack. :) Recently though, we seem to be having more of the former, and less of the latter. The OP is a good example.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Postby theprez98 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:29 pm

i'm tryin to crack my neighbors netwrk to dwnlaod the pr0n. d00ds u MUST tell me the scret c0des!!!!!!! ;)
theprez98

Postby audit » Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:48 pm

I can't speak for the other mods but my ban average is around 3 posts but I'll be one of the first to ban after 1 post if needed, I think I have the highest ratio of banning people after 1 post then any of the other mods. I look at it as I'm saving them the time and streaker from reporting the post to us ;)

Fuck the kids that don't like being banned after their first post, 1/2 of them come back again under another nick and I let them slide past 2 posts and then Thorn or g8t catches them.
audit

Postby Starpoint » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:31 pm

w1ld_r4pt0r wrote:My first post(AND LAST POST) in this community starts right here, I hope to find my new home in this place, I know what I am looking for, and I wont stop looking until I achieve it, but first let me reveal my spects then I hope anyone from the community to give me a hand.

Thats what I can say.

You mean other than Buh BYE!!?
Against the run of the mill, static as it seems

We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines -- of grand designs...

Tonight's movie "Soylent Green" has been brought to you by our sponsor - Waste Management

My mind is like a Steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in most states
Starpoint

Postby Deoje » Sat Jan 28, 2006 8:33 pm

theprez98 wrote:Here you go.

Yeah, what he said. Sorry, this is the first time I've been able to get on today.
I love Linux. I hate Linux. I love Linux. I hate Linux. I lov...

If you don't think too good, don't think too much!
Deoje

Next

Return to Windows