Airmagnet rocks!

Postby Chris_Schear » Sun Mar 30, 2003 4:55 pm

I disagree.
Chris_Schear

AirMagnet

Postby AJaM » Mon Apr 07, 2003 7:16 pm

Does anyone know if it works with any Harmony card?
AJaM
Mini Stumbler

Postby Chris_Schear » Tue Apr 08, 2003 12:14 am

You need AirMagnet's branded, specially flashed NIC.
Chris_Schear

Netgear

Postby lerakd » Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:20 pm

Do any of these sniffers work with a netgear card?
lerakd
Mini Stumbler

Postby McHale » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:36 pm

Chris_Schear wrote:Like most things McHale mentions, this statement is wrong. The is a reason he never followed up with his claims. One of which, he has never sprung for the software. He's never purchased the solution to have a proving ground. Secondly, he would fail, regardless.

I know this is a severely old thread, but I have to clear up the information now that my 5 years have passed.

God, you're a moron. The reason I (and several on here who also worked on the "project") never came up with it is due to a cease and decist order. I have AM working on a Linksys card and since enough time has passed, would be more than happy to provide it to you.

Did you notice that the D-Link prism utilties dissapeared shortly after?

In case you're wondering where I got it, AM sent it to me. The first release of AM had no software protection and relied solely on the hardware. Since it was easy to clone the card (and several on here are using the same SW/ROM I provided), they changed it shortly after I posted.

If anyone still has an iPaq that takes PCMCIA cards would like it, PM me and I'll provide a download with everything you need.

-Mc
"I am confident that if anything can out-suck Limp Bizkit today it will be Limp Bizkit tomorrow"

[INDENT]-MC Hawking[/INDENT]
McHale

Postby Chris_Schear » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:41 pm

Thanks for clearing that up. I've sat with baited breath for years. Regardless, AirMagnet disagrees with you. If you'd like to provide any contact information, particularly who you've dealt with in the company, I'd be happy to have them follow-up.
Chris_Schear

Previous

Return to Windows