Beating MAC address filtering

Postby MikeP928 » Fri May 18, 2007 4:00 pm

Dutch wrote:Guess that's my shot at immorality I just used there.. :o

Dutch

Fixed.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
MikeP928

Postby Dutch » Fri May 18, 2007 4:21 pm

MikeP928 wrote:Fixed.

<channelling John Cleese>
"I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper! I fart in your general direction. Your mother is a hamster, and your father smells of old elderberries..."
</channeling John Cleese>

:D

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby Hunter Thompson » Tue May 22, 2007 7:47 pm

I just came asking a polite question, just look at how this thread has morphed into people firing off insults from behind their computer, you bunch of wankers. Get off your high horse, I'm outta here. Screw you and your petty forum, you have made it clear this is not a place to come and learn.
Hunter Thompson
Mini Stumbler

Postby Barry » Tue May 22, 2007 7:56 pm

Hunter Thompson wrote:I just came asking a polite question, just look at how this thread has morphed into people firing off insults from behind their computer, you bunch of wankers. Get off your high horse, I'm outta here. Screw you and your petty forum, you have made it clear this is not a place to come and learn.

No, it's not a place to come to learn how to leach off your neighbors wifi.
Never do anything you don't want to explain to the paramedics.
Barry

Postby wrzwaldo » Tue May 22, 2007 9:16 pm

Hunter Thompson wrote:I just came asking a polite question, just look at how this thread has morphed into people firing off insults from behind their computer, you bunch of wankers. Get off your high horse, I'm outta here. Screw you and your petty forum, you have made it clear this is not a place to come and learn.

I'm sure we'll miss you.
wrzwaldo

Postby Thorn » Tue May 22, 2007 9:33 pm

Is anyone surprised by that fact that this coming from Australia? No? I didn't think so.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Previous

Return to Windows