Break Access Control?

Break Access Control?

Postby MTiN » Tue May 23, 2006 1:54 pm

pffff -.-
MTiN

Postby streaker69 » Tue May 23, 2006 1:58 pm

MTiN wrote:Hey there!

just tried that wardriving a bit and stumbled across quiete a few AP (for such a small town I live in) but all of them where protected somehow...and if I finally found one where there was no password (or the password was something like 'pass' oder 'admin') then it gives me some kind of "Acces Control rejected" or such thing, seems like the AP is restricted to some MAC-Addresses....

is there any way to get around this? e.g., somehow gettin the mac address of one of the pc's in that network and then spoofing that...but how to get the address if I can't get into the network?

Hey look everyone a goddamn theif wanna be.

Hey fuckstick, if it ain't your network, you ain't supposed to be connecting to it.

You low life piece of fucking shit.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Starpoint » Tue May 23, 2006 2:00 pm

just tried that wardriving a bit and stumbled across quiete a few AP (for such a small town I live in) but all of them where protected somehow...and if I finally found one where there was no password (or the password was something like 'pass' oder 'admin') then it gives me some kind of "Acces Control rejected" or such thing, seems like the AP is restricted to some MAC-Addresses....

is there any way to get around this? e.g., somehow gettin the mac address of one of the pc's in that network and then spoofing that...but how to get the address if I can't get into the network?

YOU BETTER NOT BE TALKING ABOUT ACCESSING SOMEONE ELSE'S NETWORK WHOM YOU DO NOT HAVE LEGAL ACCESS TO!!!

I hope you are flame retardant
Against the run of the mill, static as it seems

We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines -- of grand designs...

Tonight's movie "Soylent Green" has been brought to you by our sponsor - Waste Management

My mind is like a Steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in most states
Starpoint

Postby streaker69 » Tue May 23, 2006 2:01 pm

Pssssssssst, Starpoint, it's pretty clear he was talking about someone elses.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Postby Starpoint » Tue May 23, 2006 2:04 pm

streaker69 wrote:Pssssssssst, Starpoint, it's pretty clear he was talking about someone elses.

Yeah I know.. but I want him to admit his Sins before all the High Priests here before we skewer him with a very long (and thick) antenna rod and roast him over a Cajun fire pitt while we drink and laugh at him.
Against the run of the mill, static as it seems

We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines -- of grand designs...

Tonight's movie "Soylent Green" has been brought to you by our sponsor - Waste Management

My mind is like a Steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in most states
Starpoint

Postby DaKahuna » Tue May 23, 2006 2:07 pm

Looks like the tards are out early this year. Guess school is out for the summer so might as well load up your automated "thief" replies.
DaKahuna

Postby MTiN » Tue May 23, 2006 2:07 pm

oh well, wrong forum i guess...
MTiN

Postby streaker69 » Tue May 23, 2006 2:08 pm

MTiN wrote:oh well, wrong forum i guess...

Yep, wrong fucking forum, we don't tolerate low life scum sucking theives around here. Didn't your cum sucking mother teach you any better?
streaker69

Postby MTiN » Tue May 23, 2006 2:09 pm

lol, didn't you're mother teach you not to say such bad words?
MTiN

Postby streaker69 » Tue May 23, 2006 2:09 pm

Hey dicksmack, since I quoted your reply it will be there for all to see.

And pretty soon there's going to be some more information about you.
streaker69

Postby MTiN » Tue May 23, 2006 2:13 pm

uh I'm gettin really scared...don't tell me that you've got my ip and host...cause that won't get you any further....
MTiN

Postby fregniacciaro » Tue May 23, 2006 2:13 pm

Attachments
AreYouReallyThatStupid.jpg
AreYouReallyThatStupid.jpg (40.59 KiB) Viewed 2043 times
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby Dutch » Tue May 23, 2006 2:17 pm

Listen here asswipe.. You clearly didn't read ANY of the posts in the Welcome Desk section, before you bothered to post your asine questions on the forums.
That means one thing : You are a stupid, fucking, retarded, ignorant, uneducated, dimwitted, ugly, indifferential wannabee thieving german fucktard.
And on this forum, the following things happen to stupid, fucking, retarded, ignorant, uneducated, dimwitted, ugly, indifferential wannabee thieving german fucktards, in no particular order :

They get banned.
Their posts get binned.
They get flamed.
They run crying home to their momma and tells her that she should have swallowed instead.
They try to reregister and get banned again.
They become part of the yearly FOTY holiday season entertaintment show.

You are prime material for all those items.

Open season on this fucktard, who'll be banned after we've had some fun with this ignoramus.
Although his email and IP will be posted allready now :

E-mail : themtin@gmail.com
IP-Addresses :
84.184.29.137 : p54B81D89.dip0.t-ipconnect.de
84.184.41.152 : p54B82998.dip0.t-ipconnect.de

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby MTiN » Tue May 23, 2006 2:18 pm

anyway, managed to find out myself :D
cya guys was nice to meet ya
Attachments
yeah.jpg
yeah.jpg (65.12 KiB) Viewed 2043 times
MTiN

Postby Mark57 » Tue May 23, 2006 2:18 pm

MTiN wrote:uh I'm gettin really scared...don't tell me that you've got my ip and host...cause that won't get you any further....

Oh really? They gave me your picture.
Attachments
Wonderwoman.jpg
Wonderwoman.jpg (28.29 KiB) Viewed 2042 times
Mark57

Next

Return to Windows