Disrupt WIFI network

Disrupt WIFI network

Postby ShadowBuddha » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:52 pm

What are the tools for storming an AP and disrupt the normal operation, connections reset?

I'm deploying a network and expect some unfriendly attacks, so it's better to try it out myself and be prepared.
ShadowBuddha
Mini Stumbler

Postby beakmyn » Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:56 pm

ShadowBuddha wrote:What are the tools for storming an AP and disrupt the normal operation, connections reset?

I'm deploying a network and expect some unfriendly attacks, so it's better to try it out myself and be prepared.

Just your everyday pentest attacks, that can be researched using Google as that's not what this site deals with.
beakmyn

Postby Dutch » Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:02 pm

ShadowBuddha wrote:What are the tools for storming an AP and disrupt the normal operation, connections reset?

Nice attempt at S.E. NOT!.

You didn't bother to read any of the posts in the Welcome Desk section, did you ?
Because if you did, you'd know that asking for help on how to do things that could be used illegally is a no-go here.

Secondly, you do not need to know or use the tools in order to secure the network. You just need to know what kind of attacks can be used, and how to detect and/or counter them.
That information is readily available via the faqs, the search function and the good friend of all informationseekers, Mr. Google.

If you had lurked and learned how this forum operates, you'd also known that we don't spoonfeed here. So go now, right now, up and read ALL the threads in the Welcome Desk section, before posting anything else here.

Thread closed.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Return to Windows