Evil Twin Access Points for Dummies or Airsnarf for Windows

Postby Thorn » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:59 am

SilverJohn wrote:I get a 404 error. Anyone have a better link, or is this product not available?

SilverJohn wrote:After reading the article, I realized there is no direct link to the software. Sorry, I'm having a low-caffeine moment.

It looks like PCtel has dropped it anyway.
Thorn
Stop the TSA now! Boycott the airlines.
Thorn

Postby I26 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:54 am

Anyone have a working link to this software? Thanks...
I26
Mini Stumbler

Postby Dutch » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:04 am

I26 wrote:Anyone have a working link to this software? Thanks...

Which words in the sentence "It looks like PCTel has dropped it anyway." didn't you understand ?

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby I26 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:58 pm

I understood it but it still sounded throughout the thread that it was released at some point.
I26
Mini Stumbler

Postby OrionBlade » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:33 pm

Dropped. Right, that's a synonym for release. I dropped the egg. I released the yolk.

Yep, I can see how that'd work. Wouldn't make for tasty omlettes tho.

Drop = canned
OrionBlade
Mini Stumbler

Postby Starpoint » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:46 pm

OrionBlade wrote:Dropped. Right, that's a synonym for release. I dropped the egg. I released the yolk.

Yep, I can see how that'd work. Wouldn't make for tasty omlettes tho.

Drop = canned

Dude, I think from reading you other "Stellar" posts, you should go out and buy a top fuel dragster, and use it to haul your ass into the Welcome forum and READ (better yet, MEMORIZE) the FAQ's and rules.

Your first post stated you want to be a roaming wireless access thief, your second post stated you do not have time to sit at a keyboard and wait for replies, yet you want "Continous" access to your email. As one of our more refined members here pointed out, get a Blackberry. If your email is that important, then that is the route you need to go.

Your third post mentions something about a poor attempt to make an omlet.
Against the run of the mill, static as it seems

We break the surface tension with our wild kinetic dreams
Curves and lines -- of grand designs...

Tonight's movie "Soylent Green" has been brought to you by our sponsor - Waste Management

My mind is like a Steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in most states
Starpoint

Postby streaker69 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:50 pm

Starpoint wrote:Dude, I think from reading you other "Stellar" posts, you should go out and buy a top fuel dragster, and use it to haul your ass into the Welcome forum and READ (better yet, MEMORIZE) the FAQ's and rules.

Your first post stated you want to be a roaming wireless access thief, your second post stated you do not have time to sit at a keyboard and wait for replies, yet you want "Continous" access to your emai. As one of our more refined members here pointed out, get a Blackberry. If your email is that important, then that is the route you need to go.

Your third post mentions something about a poor attempt to make an omlet.

He doesn't want to pay for a Blackberry, so I guess his email isn't that important. Probably just another poser that wants to know when another poser signed up as a friend on Myspace(oflosers).com.
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby ironclaw » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:37 pm

Does anyone know of an alternative to SoftAP? I use Windows and do alot of Wireless Auditing.I've used BackTrack but would also like to see the Windows Version of the "Rogue AP" attack.For demo purposes.

Regards,

ironclaw
ironclaw
Mini Stumbler

Postby ironclaw » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:42 pm

Hello,

Seeing as SoftAP has been dropped/changed hands etc, can anyone recommend an alternative? I've tried and failed to find one. I'd be using an Orinoco or an Atheros.Preferably on Windows, its easier for Demo purposes. I do own a Linux based laptop and am currently installing BackTrack (An ace piece of work).

Regards,

ironclaw
ironclaw
Mini Stumbler

Postby Dutch » Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:53 pm

Posting this in the Linux Airsnarf thread :
ironclaw wrote:Does anyone know of an alternative to SoftAP? I use Windows and do alot of Wireless Auditing.I've used BackTrack but would also like to see the Windows Version of the "Rogue AP" attack.For demo purposes.

Regards,

ironclaw

then posting this in the Windows Airsnarf thread :
ironclaw wrote:Hello,

Seeing as SoftAP has been dropped/changed hands etc, can anyone recommend an alternative? I've tried and failed to find one. I'd be using an Orinoco or an Atheros.Preferably on Windows, its easier for Demo purposes. I do own a Linux based laptop and am currently installing BackTrack (An ace piece of work).

Regards,

ironclaw

is the same as doubleposting. That is a no-no around here.
Go read ALL the threads in the Welcome Desk Section, after you've taken a 1week vacation from the forums. We run a tight ship here, and expect people to follow the rules.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby theprez98 » Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:57 am

ironclaw wrote:Hello,

Regards,

ironclaw

Merry Christmas! :p

Santa frowns on double-posting.
[font="Courier New"]"\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";[/font]
theprez98

Postby Airstreamer » Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:21 pm

theprez98 wrote:Merry Christmas! :p

Santa frowns on [color="Red"]double-posting[/color].

...but Mrs. Claus likes it occasionally...:eek:
"But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know.""

- Rudyard Kipling
Airstreamer

Postby ironclaw » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:36 pm

Well sorry for that.Quick on the ball....I have to hand it to you.I also have to say, that in all my years of Wireless Research and forum usage I have never come under so much attack from THREE mods.Fair play lads.Nice to know abit of input will be frown upon so nicely and consideratly. :D I didnt mean to double post.I felt after puting it in this one maybe I had posted wrongly. seems theres no compassion for a "Newbie" round here.
ironclaw
Mini Stumbler

Postby fregniacciaro » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:14 pm

ironclaw wrote:Well sorry for that.Quick on the ball....I have to hand it to you.I also have to say, that in all my years of Wireless Research and forum usage I have never come under so much attack from THREE mods.Fair play lads.Nice to know abit of input will be frown upon so nicely and consideratly. :D I didnt mean to double post.I felt after puting it in this one maybe I had posted wrongly. seems theres no compassion for a "Newbie" round here.

Not very much.

And by the way, it was one mod, not three.
When I was your age, television was called books. And this is a special book. It was the book my father used to read to me when I was sick, and I used to read it to your father. And today, I'm gonna read it to you.

Rompipalle della Chiesa del WiFi
SHAMELESS PLUG!

"Are you trying to irritate my colon ? Because if you are, I'll shit all over you in such a way you'll end up in a sanatorium, never to be heard from again."
--Dutch
fregniacciaro

Postby wrzwaldo » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:16 pm

ironclaw wrote:Well sorry for that.Quick on the ball....I have to hand it to you.I also have to say, that in all my years of Wireless Research and forum usage I have never come under so much attack from THREE mods.Fair play lads.Nice to know abit of input will be frown upon so nicely and consideratly. :D I didnt mean to double post.I felt after puting it in this one maybe I had posted wrongly. seems theres no compassion for a "Newbie" round here.

What, you couldn't delete the first post? :rolleyes:
wrzwaldo

PreviousNext

Return to Windows