High CPU usage with Orinoco Gold, normal?

Postby wrzwaldo » Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:02 pm

Damn I was really hoping someone would have quoted my second post in this thread. ;)
wrzwaldo

Postby brwrdrvr » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:12 am

norm wrote:You have a real attitude problem.

I've been a member of this forum years longer than you, and let me state when it originally started it was here to help diagnose problems relating to wireless networking, as well as Netstumbler.

Obviously it's changed since, but that's no excuse to come over all arrogant and self-important. You are just showing yourself up for the dimwit low-life individual you really are.

Yep, he hit it right on the nose. See you after the New year. :D
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Postby theprez98 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:33 am

norm wrote:I've been a member of this forum years longer than you...

And that makes you special how?
[font="Courier New"]"\x74\x68\x65\x70\x72\x65\x7a\x39\x38";[/font]
theprez98

Postby brwrdrvr » Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:52 am

theprez98 wrote:And that makes you special how?

Well you know, it makes him exempt from reading the Welcome Desk and refreshing his mind on the proper way to use the forums.

I still don't understand why he thinks high CPU usage, while running encryption, while downloading would be an NS related problem.

Going through "Norm's" past posts, he didn't follow proper grammar back then either. He also seemed almost mbolgianish in his posting. I can see now why he couldn't understand why running encryption while downloading would give him higher CPU usage.

I have to apologize to Norm, I didn't know he was mentally handicapped. So I guess he really is "Special".
Real Linux users write the zeros and ones directly to the hard drive using a refrigerator magnet. ~ bobfunland
brwrdrvr

Postby Dutch » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:13 am

brwrdrvr wrote:I have to apologize to Norm, I didn't know he was mentally handicapped. So I guess he really is "Special".

There's nothing wrong with being Special.. We accept Cajuns here, don't we ?

You asked for that one, bro.. :D

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Postby brwrdrvr » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:44 am

Dutch wrote:There's nothing wrong with being Special.. We accept Cajuns here, don't we ?

You asked for that one, bro.. :D

Dutch

Well of course you all do. Only because you all know I'm "special" and I don't try to be something I'm not. :D
brwrdrvr

Postby theprez98 » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:09 am

You're only truly special if you ride the short bus.
theprez98

Postby norm » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:17 pm

brwrdrvr wrote:I still don't understand why he thinks high CPU usage, while running encryption, while downloading would be an NS related problem.

You don't understand? Well I guess that makes you stupid then. I never said it was a NetStumbler related problem.

Oh and you're one to talk about grammar. Maybe you should concentrate on your spelling first, not being able to spell 'relevant' correctly. I've never seen somebody demonstrate such ignorance as you and have the audacity to act like they know something.

Anyway that said, thanks to those who willing to assist with my query, I've moved to a wireless ethernet adaptor now so CPU usage is no longer a problem.

Happy new year.
norm
Mini Stumbler

Postby Airstreamer » Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:34 pm

norm wrote:You don't understand? Well I guess that makes you stupid then. I never said it was a NetStumbler related problem.

Oh and you're one to talk about grammar. Maybe you should concentrate on your spelling first, not being able to spell 'relevant' correctly. I've never seen somebody demonstrate such ignorance as you and have the audacity to act like they know something.

Anyway that said, thanks to those who willing to assist with my query, I've moved to a [color="Red"]wireless ethernet adaptor now so CPU usage is no longer a problem.[/color]
Happy new year.

And that tells you..?

I'll bet I smell a ban in the works. And I don't mean the deodorant.
"But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know.""

- Rudyard Kipling
Airstreamer

Postby Airstreamer » Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:06 pm

[Quote=norm]Reply via PM:
What point are you trying to make?

If I could, I would have deleted the thread long ago because it's clearly serving no purpose. But if people continue to reply, then why shouldn't I?

You are just vying to get me banned purely because I've been a member longer than you have and you probably feel inferior because of it.

norm[/quote]

The point I was trying to make has NOTHING to do with how long (or not,) somebody has been a member of this forum. It has EVERYTHING to do with using the grey matter between your ears for something other than keeping your skull from collapsing.

I was noting via the 'ban' reference that you already 'got a vacation' for a smartass answer, and from what I've seen on this forum, an old timer will get kicked off for the same reasons that the tarded 'one post wonders' do.

So far your batting average of making me feel inferior is zero.
"But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know.""

- Rudyard Kipling
Airstreamer

Postby theprez98 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:45 am

Maybe Dianne Feinstein will ban Norm.
theprez98

Previous

Return to Windows