Internet Sharing

Postby paintballaddict » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:13 pm

/Spoon on
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+to+set+up+ics+with+xp&btnG=Google+Search
/spoon off

There is your half hand out as you are required to read a bit.

GUN CONTROL: using both hands :D

Radio Shack: You've got questions? We have blank stares . . .
paintballaddict

Postby schtumbler » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:08 pm

Promblem Solved. (w/o using XPs ICS)

I wound up having to downgrade the version of orinoco fimware on my truemobile card. Apparently, the later firmware versions disable some monitor mode features. Downgrading proved to be a bit of a pain, but everything seems to be working fine now.

I also switched to an Avaya driver, but I'm not sure that it mattered. The firmware was the key. Now, with my current configuration, NAT32 works like a champ for my all of my internet sharing needs.
"Things that never had names before, are now easily described... it makes conversation easy." -Byrne
schtumbler

Postby streaker69 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:13 pm

schtumbler wrote:Promblem Solved. (w/o using XPs ICS)

I wound up having to downgrade the version of orinoco fimware on my truemobile card. Apparently, the later firmware versions disable some monitor mode features. Downgrading proved to be a bit of a pain, but everything seems to be working fine now.

I also switched to an Avaya driver, but I'm not sure that it mattered. The firmware was the key. Now, with my current configuration, NAT32 works like a champ for my all of my internet sharing needs.

What exactly does Monitor mode have to do with what you were attempting?
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Previous

Return to Windows