Netstumbler & Mappoint 2006

Netstumbler & Mappoint 2006

Postby aquamx6 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:11 pm

Hey guys, before anyone says it, i have searched and the only topics that i found that would be able to help me was just overflown with people saying "Search before posting". Ive also searched google and cant find the answer. So please, if someone knows how, just help me instead of saying "search"

Ok, so on with it, I recently got a copy of Mappoint 2006 for work (was using streets and trips until a few days ago). Anyway, i heard that with netstumbler you can do realtime mapping with mappoint and im just curious how? Ive always done post proccessing with S&T and am very insterested in seeing how it works real time.

Ive looked through the scripts and stuff on the site as well and from what i can tell, its all post processing... Please someone help!
aquamx6
Mini Stumbler

Postby streaker69 » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:12 pm

aquamx6 wrote:Hey guys, before anyone says it, i have searched and the only topics that i found that would be able to help me was just overflown with people saying "Search before posting". Ive also searched google and cant find the answer. So please, if someone knows how, just help me instead of saying "search"

Ok, so on with it, I recently got a copy of Mappoint 2006 for work (was using streets and trips until a few days ago). Anyway, i heard that with netstumbler you can do realtime mapping with mappoint and im just curious how? Ive always done post proccessing with S&T and am very insterested in seeing how it works real time.

Ive looked through the scripts and stuff on the site as well and from what i can tell, its all post processing... Please someone help!

Apparently, you're not a Master of Searching the Scripts.

[color="LightBlue"]...and that's the only hint you get[/color]
Treat your gun like your genitals, only whip it out when it's absolutely necessary.
streaker69

Location: Virginville, BlueBall, Bird In Hand, Intercourse, Paradise, PA

Postby Dutch » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:15 pm

Yep... Thats right. So this thread is locked now.

Dutch
All your answers are belong to Google. SEARCH DAMMIT!
Warning. Warning.
Low C8H10N4O2 level detected. Operator halted....
Dutch

Return to Windows